Super Hd Halo Wars Mk Iv Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
broccoli said:
guys now we can make the top body wiki has hands forarms and body

If you guys wait about a week or maybe even less I will have a new high def torso, helmet, maybe even a couple of other parts done. I am at school right now, but I am currently setting up my reference images in gimp.

Last edited by a moderator:
MrOreo123 said:
Share the love, man! :)

Speaking of sharing, I have a little bit of sharing to do myself. Here is an update on the torso. It is coming along good even though I don't have much. Don't worry if things look low-poly right now because I am just getting the main profile first.

13.jpg

14.jpg

agbates said:

I suppose it doesn't really make a difference for your modeling, but the left shoulder actually applies to both sides. The big shoulder bell is really just a cap on top of the smaller shoulder piece. You probably already knew, but just thought I'd mention it since it was absent from the preview. Great work so far!

@Soulless

I've been tempted to make the switch too, but I've already invested so much time and money into the Mark VI (which is still an awesome design, btw), that I should really finish it before starting another.

MrOreo123 said:
I suppose it doesn't really make a difference for your modeling, but the left shoulder actually applies to both sides. The big shoulder bell is really just a cap on top of the smaller shoulder piece. You probably already knew, but just thought I'd mention it since it was absent from the preview. Great work so far!

@Soulless

I've been tempted to make the switch too, but I've already invested so much time and money into the Mark VI (which is still an awesome design, btw), that I should really finish it before starting another.

Yeah I thought that there was probably another one underneath. Thanks for acknowledging it.

This is looking good... Once all the files are out, I'll start on this baby. And soulless and Oreo, you two behave yourselves! :p

I think you guys are going to like this update after you see all the details I've added so far to the MK IV chest even though I still have such a long ways to go. Sorry for posting so late but I got Batman: Arkham Asylum today and have become obsessed with it.

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Also while I was out today I saw this and after actually staring at it a while, some parts of it are really accurate like the helmet and the torso. I thought I would get this as a reference because the only mcfarlane figures are the extremely small ones.

hw_1920_8.jpg

agbates said:
Also while I was out today I saw this and after actually staring at it a while, some parts of it are really accurate like the helmet and the torso. I thought I would get this as a reference because the only mcfarlane figures are the extremely small ones.

hw_1920_8.jpg

You know, that's a nice find. It looks pretty detailed and mostly accurate, as you say.

MrOreo123 said:
You know, that's a nice find. It looks pretty detailed and mostly accurate, as you say.

Yeah it was only ten bucks and it really does look accurate honestly. The only thing that makes it wrong is parts are not in the right scale or in the right position (i.e. the legs are too short).

Lookin' great austin!! I may have a couple updates for you as well. I almost the base of your 2-piece 'busa pepped, with some extra small details added.
wink.gif
I will throw some pictures out there for you in the near future. But again, great work on the chest!!

Lol lookin at your chest makes me want to start pepping it :D

Keep up the good work.

By the way, how is Arkham asylum?

SoullessSin said:
Lol lookin at your chest makes me want to start pepping it :D

Keep up the good work.

By the way, how is Arkham asylum?

It is one of the best games I have played in a very long time (next to halo of course). The graphics are utterly amazing, and the gameplay is amazing. And it isn't a little kids game either. I'm almost surprised it wasn't rated M. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back