Super Hd Halo Wars Mk Iv Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoullessSin said:
I think this will help some of you guys.

Same scaling rules applies as to what Agbates Stated.

Hey I got you're name right this time :D

Tester Chest

mkivtester.jpg

It would be a lot simplier for me if a fellow 6 footer would post their scale. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rebostar said:
It would be a lot simplier for me if a fellow 6 footer would post their scale. :)

Try 474 mm tall. Thats what I'm scaling the unfold of the HD Torso to. Hope that helps.

Are you gunna be unfolding it for A4 paper or letter? The previous unfolds are all A4 so I was just curious!

Trickster Loki said:
Are you gunna be unfolding it for A4 paper or letter? The previous unfolds are all A4 so I was just curious!

I will be unfolding it for letter.

SoullessSin said:
Lol I didn't noticed I unfolded it to A4

Hold on, let me change that lol.

EDIT:

I changed it to letter. Sorry about that guys.

Mark IV Tester Chest Letter

Hah thanks Soul :pI think the shoulders are A4 as well.. :phaha not to be a pain! Just thought you should know. Thanks for the update!! =]

-Loki

Lol are you serious???!?!??!

Damn how do i miss these things.

Well Agbates says he is redoing the shoulders.

So i'll wait.

SoullessSin said:

So i'll wait.

Oo new shoulder files? Totally waiting till they come out then :pIm drawing up my undersuit blueprints right now....I figure if I do everything but the helmet right now..Ill be more motivated to do the whole thing :p362 days till next Halloween! Gotta get cracking! hahah. But yeah everything looks amazing. I love this...I actually am now more into the Mark IV then the others. I dunno. I like the look. This is my next build for sure.

-Loki

Yer im the same I like Halo Mark IV armour becouse it looks Huge for the upper body. Like a American Foot Baller's Padding.

SoullessSin said:

So i'll wait.

I only have a little tiny bit to fix on the sniper guard to be accurate. Its mainly just the left shoulder I am going to completely redo because I have found better sources to make it much more accurate. I am at school using my storm right now and I think I should have time to finish the sniper guard today along with unfold of the torso.

Got the tester torso all cut out and will be starting to assemble it today. However, got the calf all built and here are some pics. This was sized at 500mm.

calf2.jpg

calf1.jpg

calf3.jpg

calf4.jpg

calf5.jpg

@Trickser

I'm thinking the same thing too. I suppose the Mark IV is the new Mark VI :D

But wait til Reach comes out. It'll be the New Mark V Around here ;)

@Agbates

Alright coool can't wait :D

@Hirgon

Wow that thing looks huge for 500mm but it's soo clean.

Nice work :D

I took a look at the torso, scaled against an FS HD-Mk VI torso, and I've noticed that the Mk-IV is a fair sight wider when comared to the Mk-VI of the same scale. I'm a little worried about this, since it might mean the Mk-IV will fit on height, but be too wide for the user's shoulders.

Then again, it might be that the Mk-IV is meant to be less tall than the Mk-VI, and that could offset the width.

Hey Hirgon does that shin fit you? If so could you post up some pics about how it looks on your leg? Im curious to see how it fits an actual person!

@Arcanine - I noticed the same thing. The MK 4 is a little wider, but if you look at some reference pictures you see that the chest is indeed a tiny bit shorter height wise on the actual spartan. Agbates can correct me if im wrong and set us straight but it looks like thats the case.

-Loki

Loving the chest Agbates.

Is it okay if you make a version with support struts on the chest?

Can't wait to see your helmet.

@ Yogi Ben, Trickster Loki and Rebostar - The shin was done by Rundown, you can find the model in his model thread, as well as unfolds by MKS81 and MrOreo123. A link to MrOreo's unfold can be found on page 13 post #252 of this thread.

Brandon McClain said:
@ Yogi Ben, Trickster Loki and Rebostar - The shin was done by Rundown, you can find the model in his model thread, as well as unfolds by MKS81 and MrOreo123. A link to MrOreo's unfold can be found on page 13 post #252 of this thread.

Cheers Brandon. Although I think we (well I did) thought Agbates had released a S-hd shin somewhere in this thread, I know he hasn't now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back