Super Hd Halo Wars Mk Iv Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
sierra092 said:
Loving the chest Agbates.

Is it okay if you make a version with support struts on the chest?

Can't wait to see your helmet.

The HD file already has struts. You just need to select them from the object list.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks insanely badass..........can you guys make them pep2 friendly?

but nice job on the armor

link4044 said:
looks insanely badass..........can you guys make them pep2 friendly?

but nice job on the armor

Yeah I can export it for those that have pep2. Sorry I didn't get it posted today. I thought I would have time to finish it but I had a project for school. Senior year sucks. Every time I think I'm going to have time to spare is when I get hit the hardest.

agbates said:
Yeah I can export it for those that have pep2. Sorry I didn't get it posted today. I thought I would have time to finish it but I had a project for school. Senior year sucks. Every time I think I'm going to have time to spare is when I get hit the hardest.

At least you're not stuck in a cruddy naval station where you can't really do ANYTHING. :p Just take it easy, man. School > armor for now, okay?

Trickster Loki said:
Hey Hirgon does that shin fit you? If so could you post up some pics about how it looks on your leg? Im curious to see how it fits an actual person!

-Loki

As one piece i could not fit my foot past the tight ankle portion. I have now used plaster bandages to stiffen it up but once i have them done and cut for molding i will take pics of it on.

Hey guys, please check General Discussion and read about the Pepakura Download Hub we have setup now to replace the wiki. I need a thumbs up from you abgates regarding this project :) Thanks!

Cheers,

Kensai

Trickster Loki said:
@Arcanine - I noticed the same thing. The MK 4 is a little wider, but if you look at some reference pictures you see that the chest is indeed a tiny bit shorter height wise on the actual spartan. Agbates can correct me if im wrong and set us straight but it looks like thats the case.

If that indeed *is* the case, then it's probably much more of a good idea to scale the chest based on shoulder width than height, as before. Then again, that's how I scaled my Mk-VI, and it fits a dream.

OOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGG this is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE

EDIT: sorry abt the repeating letters but i wanted to emphasise my point

Queen said:
mkivstrapping2.gif

EJ053071.jpg

The construction of the sliding part would be similar to these erasers.

NICE! I love the idea!

An easier way could be to create a slit, the size of a small bolt, down the entire length of the strap. Then attach the bold to the indide of the chest and use a couple of washers and a wing nut to tighten the pieces together. This would be pretty solid.

The buckle could prove a bit more challenging.

link4044 said:
any word on the pep 2 files? :rolleyes

Sorry once again it is takng so long. I had to go to a college fair last night so I didn't have time to finish it. It is really close to being finished. I should for sure have it finished today or tommorrow though.

mks81 said:
I know exactly what you mean link.

I am really close, all that has to be unfolded is the low detail back panel, and then the HD one and I am almost finished with the HD one. Unfortunately I forgot my flash key so I can't finish it at school today. As soon as I get home I will try to finish it up.

agbates said:
I am really close, all that has to be unfolded is the low detail back panel, and then the HD one and I am almost finished with the HD one. Unfortunately I forgot my flash key so I can't finish it at school today. As soon as I get home I will try to finish it up.

I wouldnt stress yourself out to much about it man :pYou get it done when you get it done. I cant say im not excited for this armor build! Cause I totally am! haha. But go slow and keep up the great work man. Your stuff is incredible!

-Loki

agbates said:

Sorry. I wasn't trying to push or anything. I know this is just going to be a very exciting build for a lot of people. Like Loki said, when you get it done, you get it done. Life first, hobbies second!! Keep up the great work buddy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back