Superglue Superglue Superglue :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same problem once, Used acetone try that or else keep your finger in warm water that helped for someone i know.

Richie said:
Um, it's kinda gross but, I just chew it off.
Just kinda lol. Whatever works right? I just let mine dry and don't pay mind to it, it eventually just comes off within the day for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just let mine dry and don't pay mind to it, it eventually just comes off within the day for
Same here, I play guitar and it doesn't really feel much different then when your fingers callas up from pressing on the strings

yeah i chew mine off too lol
superglue on my hands annoys the crap out of me and since it dries so fast theres nothing you can put on it to get it off easily.
lol @wrathchild geez your fingers callous up pretty bad XD
I've been playing for 5 years and I don't even see a difference in my hands >__<
@macattack64 I don't think gloves would work all too well because then the gloves would get stuck together; trying to separate them makes them rip =\

i sounds kinda gross too but when i feal some get on my fingers i spit on the blue to help it come off easier...i know should just use water in a cup but who cares...lol

Nah that sounds like it would work fine, your spit is just diluting the glue and makes it less sticky. :)
Has anyone tried that little goop solution they sell in places like Home Depot? My friend said it was called Goo-B-Gone.

thanks for the tips :)
I really hate it when you get too much glue on the armour by accident then it sticks on your fingers and then when you try and pull you finger off it pulls the hinges apart D:

Just use Acetone (which is the active ingredient in nail polish remover) to get rid of it. It saves time, pain, and let's you get back to work.

And, please, don't chew the super glue off. I don't know what told you to do that, but...yeah, just don't.

If you want to get superglue off your fingers, simply add more glue.
Its really hard to get a thin layer off your skin, but a thick one comes out easy. To thicken it up even faster, if you get glue on you and it dried already, add a little more over it, and sprinkle some arm & hammer baking soda.
Sodium bicarbonate fuses extremely well with cyanoacrylate.

Once you have a white "scab", just start peeling it after a few minutes.
Its that easy.

DangerMoose said:
Is there any way to get superglue off my fingers? :( byside scratching the heck out of my fingers :p

Try Gasoline. It works trust me. just don't use by open flame. Also you could try paint thinner.

They have superglue remover.

And don't use an xacto knife.

It cuts out the skin without you feeling it :\

You can use rubbing alcohol and that will loosen the bonds in the superglue, allowing you to take it off fairly easily.

800 grit sand paper. Sounds painful, but its not. Its how i get Greatstuff residue and superglue off my fingers.

Spartan117x said:
They have superglue remover.
And don't use an xacto knife.
It cuts out the skin without you feeling it :\
O__O
Ah man..... I kinda shuddered.... I was subconsciously looking at your blood covered signature in my peripheral while reading your comment....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back