Sword?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenzeigan

hey, seeing as i have like loads of fibreglass left over i thought i could just make a really basic sword from it, can it be done, will it work, has anyone else done it?

colmon_9 said:
Yes, it can be done. sean, honest insanity, and westerfield have made them before

alright, just wondering, was thinking of making a buster sword form final fantasy 7, you know, th one thats like the size of you

Last edited by a moderator:
Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Cloud sucks... Sephiroth owns them all... make a Masamune, it's better :p

are you serious!?!?

thats like, 7ft long!!!

ive seen someone with a metal one, and he had to hold the handle with one hand and his other had further up the blade to support it from falling down, it will weight a tonne!

o cool im making a sword from mgs4 out of cardstock then gluing all the pices together and using fibreglass resin onto it. yeah cool idea with the buster sword but are you doing to buster with detachible swords or just the main sword in the middle the huge one.

Panton6 said:
o cool im making a sword from mgs4 out of cardstock then gluing all the pices together and using fibreglass resin onto it. yeah cool idea with the buster sword but are you doing to buster with detachible swords or just the main sword in the middle the huge one.
I did the same exact thing for the prop sword I just recently made, but for extra support I put the whole thing on a threaded steel rod, has good weight and strength to it. Matboard or foam board work well for making these kinds of props.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back