Tampa Bay area ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had to start on my HD mk VI due to my chest piece and a few others being crushed... but is there a date/time we are all meeting up yet???(gonna be plugging away at remaking a hd suit in 15 days...)

It'd be cool to get more than 4 people together for this....

I think knowing four people who share the same passion and are within driving distance is better then not knowing anyone at all, that's just my opinion though. More than likely there are others who don't frequent the forum as much as some of us do and are just
preoccupied with other things, more people will respond over time.

Yeah. Four is better than none.

I think we should schedule a meeting next week, so then we have a week and a half to decide location, time and have the time to get the word of it happening out.

due to my money wise sugestion on meeting...
i say we go to the guy/girls(donno) house with the 2 projectors... plan a day to go there and do some gamming... or something...(cheaper the place the better fer me...)

^^^ atm yea... normaly i wouldnt mind. but i have to get a new phone...(getting the incred htc.) and i have alot of stuff past due... and i have less then 1/8th resin left and i have my chest and arms and cod to remake... gonna try my luck with rondo...(it uses alot of bondo and lil resin... and i have a full gallon of bondo)

sorry, i havent been around to post, bad bad week for me with my puppy almost dying and my house getting flooded and stuff. anyway, why dont we plan something soon. where is everyone from and how old and such?

my email is deathbox@live.com and you can hit me up via email or MSN with that address. those who are interested should all meet on Skype or something where we can all talk together.

^ i had a server for ever ago... but i dont have skype facebooks or whatever they all are... lol if i wanna talk to someone i normaly go to them... but 23. downtown st pete... and if we go out this weekend it wouldnt matter were... should have a few bucks.

16. Highly mature.
33776 area code.

I'd be up for Vent. I'm planning out a NERF mod right now that should be fairly easy to move around and work on. Turning a CS-6 Deploy into a MA5K

I'll be rondoing this weekend. I finished the rondo on several pieces: helmet, boots, glove covers, ab. section, one shin and both fore arms. Went through almost an entire gallon of bondo. Need to get another one to finish the second shin, both thighs, cod piece and chest. Then it's onto detailing with bondo, sanding (fun fun fun). I'm repepping the forearms, since the outside resin did not warp my pieces, but the rondo mis-shaped, the top section of both forearm pieces. They should be done by Saturday and ready for another round of rondo. I'll be watching my kids until about 3 if anyone wants to come out to the Riverview Area? rsharitz@verizon.net or cell: 813 486 0285.

i didnt think it would take that much bondo to rondo... weres the cheapest place to get gallon of bondo?

lol, was thinking the same thing about him. He'd been posting on every thread just for post count.

I might be able to do it, see how it plans out (how many people CAN do it this weekend.)

i have nothing planned im just not getting paid for another 70ish days... stupid 90day wait on pay after a jobs done...

Used to live in Florida now in Colorado :( but I'm defiantly going back out there for Collage in about a year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back