Teaching super jumps for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT Razor

Sr Member
Tired of being the first one killed in Hide and Seek? Is that sniper really pissing you off? Ever wonder how he got up there? It's a superjump. If you wanna learn, I'll try to be patient with you. Add me. KSI Friendly90.

You know what? I'm just doing what the forums are here for. I'm helping people out. If you don't want what I have to offer, then don't say anything. Stop trying to piss people off. Stop criticizing me for doing what's right.

Besides, I'm not a KSI. Someone else made this gamertag for me. I'm sick and tired of people judging me just because I have a gay clan name in my tag.

I might start when H3 comes out. But then, that will defeat the purpose.
oh well. My account should be working then.
(Don't get banned again addy...) :lol:

I am fine with super boucnes, Found a few myself to get you places on turf that nobody else can get too and nobody knows them :p.

Also, You say you are teaching Super Jumps for Free? I never knew it cost money to learn super bouncing.

-Doom

Friendly said:
You know what? I'm just doing what the forums are here for. I'm helping people out. If you don't want what I have to offer, then don't say anything. Stop trying to piss people off. Stop criticizing me for doing what's right.

Besides, I'm not a KSI. Someone else made this gamertag for me. I'm sick and tired of people judging me just because I have a gay clan name in my tag.
It's right to deliberately cheat in game types that were made for fun, like zombies?

Cool. I'm fine with BxR's and such, but super bouncing to cheat from a different spot where an opponent can't kill you unlike the button glitches, is gay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, it's not just to cheat, it's fun to. Like modding. Don't tell me you're one of those narrow minded, prejudice, exploiter- haiting fools.
Those really have no grounded logic in terms of motives.
I really hope you're not.

xalener said:
Dude, it's not just to cheat, it's fun to. Like modding. Don't tell me you're one of those narrow minded, prejudice, exploiter- haiting fools.
Those really have no grounded logic in terms of motives.
I really hope you're not.
Yeah I'm not taking that from a 200 Poster. Modding is against the rules, I'm not narrow minded for having an opinion moron, and as for glitching, the only thing I'm fine with is RRX and BXR because those require skill to use efficiently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adreniline, you need to calm down and not get in so many argumeants. There is nothing that says you can't or are not alowed to modify Halo 2 in and shape or form. Xbox Live does happen to have it included in the TOS that you may not play or use any exploited or modifyed content online. Thats only online. You don't have to be online to superbounce.

If I catch you again starting up a storm again you will earn yourself a warning.

flameag3.jpg

You should also read this topic.

Locked because this isn't working out.

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back