Terran Marine Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
render3-1.jpg

someone commisioned this long time ago. he dissapeared so i never bothered to finish it.
the render looks crappy for some reason.

i'll put them in my suprise for when i'm done with my exams^^.
(see rundowns file base)

edit malechei xD deleted his posts so erz not my fault for double post

rundown said:
i'll put them in my suprise for when i'm done with my exams^^.
(see rundowns file base)

That looks really nice. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion, this armor is going to be impossible to make.

Here is why:

*Going to need ALOT of paper and ink.

*Going to need ALOT ALOT ALOT of bondo and fiberglassing materials.

*Finding a way to make they arms and legs work as well as one hell of a stilt system or you will end up walking like a 1950's robot.

If you crunch numbers, you will see that making a simple Spartan costume will end being alot cheaper than one of those suits.

Not all suits in games can be mades into a reality...Unless you have alot of monies.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

i wouldnt mind giving it a try, it might need to modified slightly to be wearable, but im with box o crayons, i think it will be workable if scaled right.

and who ever said ya cant have a SC Marine AND a Mark VI suit :D

ACDCrockr209 said:
In my opinion, this armor is going to be impossible to make.

Here is why:

*Going to need ALOT of paper and ink.

*Going to need ALOT ALOT ALOT of bondo and fiberglassing materials.

*Finding a way to make they arms and legs work as well as one hell of a stilt system or you will end up walking like a 1950's robot.

If you crunch numbers, you will see that making a simple Spartan costume will end being alot cheaper than one of those suits.

Not all suits in games can be mades into a reality...Unless you have alot of monies.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)
Yeah. I agree. Seems like Vrogy has a lot of money to spend looking at what he's doing.
http://vrogy.net/category/starcraft/

rundown said:

Sorry brother. After my initial post, you kinda made me look like an idiot. lol..... so I decided to just leave it alone. So, for everyone's edification, Rundown's double post is my fault.

Malechei said:
Sorry brother. After my initial post, you kinda made me look like an idiot. lol..... so I decided to just leave it alone. So, for everyone's edification, Rundown's double post is my fault.

i did? o_O didnt meant to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back