Thankyou Mjolnir armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot more people to thank. I guess you could edit it because this thank you is owed to many more people.

So here's a few more (everyone else feel free to contribute)
Sid and the folks at Nightmare Armor
Bungie!

And the list goes on...

Frizzle fry
Benstreeper
Sigma-LS
Doom
Jedifrazt

the list goes on....every one who has contributed to 405th is to be thanked.

Lets clap for them all! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you to everybody on this thread for helping me build my set.

It looks bad, but it still costs less than buying a brand new suit.

I must thank everyone here as well. (i'll leave out a list cause i know i'll forget someone)

Its nice to have a tight nit community :]

Adding to the list on this one:
Sean
Link
MC Chris
Iceman
Doom
Redsleigh...
Sigma
Longshot...
Thats all im really in the mood for writing right now, but yes, just about anyone who has posted someything for download for posted a sticky/tut deserves a thank. - Ice

A big thanks to the whole community, especialy Adam, Sean, Doom, Link and all the other moderators. I've been around a few forums and this is the first community that i've been able to meld into.

I think everybody deserves a pat on the back here, I mean ADAM started this site but without NAS's MC armor waaaay back in the day we all really wouldn't of known where to start I love everyones enthusiasm on here and the ones that have completed there armor KUDOS Times a million and all the ones that are in the process. Keep it up were all counting on you!! synergistic creativity is addicting!!!

Cert,

I would like to thank everyone. I could start naming people but anyone who has ever helped me on these forums are the people that I'd like to thank. I know that there are a lot of people who helped me when i was making my armor. Thank you all ;)

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back