The Amazing Free-Runners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

Well, as i watched gi-joe i thought how cool i could be to have delta-6 suit, pants! and so with that in mind i created a new series called " The Amazing Free-Runners ". Its about a group of three out of high-school teens, Nick, Jordayn, And Jessie. Theyve always been really good friends ever-since elementary days. But Nick has always felt that they were meant for something bigger than boring old college and blue collar lives. He, Jordayn, and Jessie have always loved free running, and since they live in Seattle, its the best place to practice. One day Nick calls them over (he's a major techie) and with great anticipation he showed them three armored suit with acceptionally packed up legs. They all looked at these suits in awe and wondered what Nicks intentions were for these suits, That when he blurted out " Guys, were gonna be the first ever REAL superheroes this world has ever seen". Obviously they were both shocked " i need some time to think about it" Jordayn said. "yeah me too" jessie murmured out.

--==Pm me if you want me to continue the free runners series==--

No offense, but how many of these series things do you plan to make? None of your current ideas have gone anywhere, if I remember correctly.

Also, that was pretty cliche, consider actually analyzing that with a critical attitude before trying to expand on it.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
No offense, but how many of these series things do you plan to make? None of your current ideas have gone anywhere, if I remember correctly.

Also, that was pretty cliche, consider actually analyzing that with a critical attitude before trying to expand on it.

i dont really plan on getting anywhere with this story. Like i said it was just an idea, just wanted to see if anyone was interested. As for my other thing, My series leet an cega is currently in production, and im waiting for the clarx files to start my iron man, as for my other things... i am continuing them. i just dont find the time to update stuff. My odst, i will get the pics from my pals phone and upload them. i just dont work to quickly on a project when im doing one. I am a pretty big procrastinator, But keep in mind i DO get stuff done. :) OH and Ironium a is my real major series ive been working on it from scratch in 5h grade.... It is my biggest one and i do devote plenty of time to it. I just recently got up to the idea of posting it up in the forums to see if anyone else was interested, It is a massive story keep in mind, but its difficult to fully explain without any animations. If i get to writing its Game document i will release it to the 405th to better explain it to anyone inerested. I hope ive cleared all of my stuff up with ya! So no, free runners was just a day dream, Leet and Cega is currently under production, And ironium is fully active just not yet posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back