The Amsterdam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
abandonship said:
my preorder gets shipped to my house

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

i :heart: halo
No way, they do that? All stores typically do pick up on a first come first serve basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
abandonship said:
with fast shipping i will
No, its the fact that, online pre-orders that deliver will come last. Those who pre-ordered and pick up will get them first.

abandonship said:
meh, atleast i get mine when i come home from school. or atleast i should have it by then
You won't know that for sure is what I'm saying. People who pre-order and pick up typically pick up between 12AM-4PM. Then, if you pre-ordered online, it has to place shipment requests and goto several other people.

I wouldn't expect it the first day, maybe the 26th.

it really depends, so far from what i heard there are over 4 million pre orders and rising, so it realyl depends, and thats just pre orders alone

MC Chris said:
everybody should wear their armor jsut for fun and would be interesting to see how people react.

Guy 1 "Hey Look at that nerd in the MC Costume"
Guy 2 "Yeah totally. Ok your turn"
Guy 1 "I roll seven, my mage boost is now 329!"

Yea about the posted posted earlier i take what i said back...Living in Houston and going to EB games wearing that would make me look like a BIG nerd.

MC Chris said:
yEa about the posted posted aerlier i take what i said back...Living in Houston and going to EB games wearing that would make me look like a BIG nerd.

who cares what people think of you? if you love it, that's all that matters.

just a little advice from abandonship's book of awesome.

big nerd... they won't know who you are. Odds are most people will say WOW cool.

The ones that call you a huge nerd will soon realize that they are waiting in line like a nerd, for a video game.

CMax said:
Japan?! Amsterdam!?

I'm starting to not like the rest of the world.

Just remember dude: Though they get the cool pictures, they have to look at those pictures a day longer than us. We get the game first.

yep, I'm going to the store before midnight...speaking of which have any of you guys been to the Halo 2 midnight release..if so how were the lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back