The Amsterdam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam said:
big nerd... they won't know who you are. Odds are most people will say WOW cool.

The ones that call you a huge nerd will soon realize that they are waiting in line like a nerd, for a video game.

then again i aint got a reputation to keep. I dont really care what people tought of me at school it just when im in public its a little different. but your right as long as the helmet stays on, no one will know who i am.

Last edited by a moderator:
even if you do take the helmet off.. who cares.. god noes i dont. cuz imma be there all night in my armor. and proud of the work ive done.

blinkava44 said:
even if you do take the helmet off.. who cares.. god noes i dont. cuz imma be there all night in my armor. and proud of the work ive done.

Thank god i have found this website...I'm definately going to do this if i can finish my armor before the 25th.

I hope to wear my armor on the 25th. I asked the PnT guy who i preordered from and they are having a midnight sale.

Woot!

Anyone who trys to jack me :evil: is gonna get this:
picturegm0.jpg

And its way bigger in real life. It's 1' 1/2 ft. long ;-)

TheBlue said:
I hope to wear my armor on the 25th. I asked the PnT guy who i preordered from and they are having a midnight sale.

Woot!

Anyone who trys to jack me :evil: is gonna get this:
picturegm0.jpg

And its way bigger in real life. It's 1' 1/2 ft. long ;-)

yeah I got a sword

1524479288_l.jpg

and sheath you can sorta see it on my left side it blends with my shirt though

This thread is voted most likely to be cited in the next videogame violence court case.

Seriously... we're comparing swords now?

DSC00773Vsmall.jpg

What was the topic of this thread again? :unsure:

Sean Bradley said:
This thread is voted most likely to be cited in the next videogame violence court case.

Seriously... we're comparing swords now?

DSC00773Vsmall.jpg

What was the topic of this thread again? :unsure:

seans sword always wins in my book :mrgreen:

abandonship said:
i dont really like the armor they showed at amsterdam.
Very skinny. I like Adams Better. But It is still very cool! :)

Any other pics from Amsterdam?

Cheers!

-John117.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back