The Animation Thread All Animations Welcome!(pg. 1,2,and 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6f5vczd.gif

this is what i call pwnage...

how did you make those guns and stuff shoot show me. please i told you how to upload and make those line expressions please tell me.

Lol ok but first tell me how to make text lol...1 sec im contacting all my friends atm lol.So how do you like it lol.Its movieng to fast...Ok im going to attempt to fraps how i did it so i can explain in vidio...ill be another 5 minuts...ok nvm fraps aint working so ill make a quick tutorial...

text? you cant your suppose to record what you want tape it over and then do it or you can make a new backround in paint then put a bubble where the text is gona be but then it will be there the whole time. now tell me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. tell me how to make weapons heres a site to

you promised you help and you didnt thats not fair. sorry for double post.

leading, what was that link u had up a second ago! keep that link up it had sum great stuff on it please

and maybe he just left, he will be back and im sure he willl tell you

i hope he tells me how to make guns.this aint suppose to do anything but look at what figures i have (i have chuck norris but i will do that tomorrow.

4lyv960.gif

masterchief vs predator =p

Happy know lol. Hey Mods would it be alright if i made a tutorial thread for this program and made a page only for creations no text really only descriptions?

ok i dont thing i can size it down maybe you can use it as your sig.

I think i can...Let me try and any special requests lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes chkj out my avatar!!! And i already explained it, let me make it more clear in the tut i will upgrade it in a minut look at steps 3 and 4.You just have to draw it out.
My next project...an assasins creed avatar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back