The Art In Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirfroget

Jr Member
i thought it be cool to do a newer art gallery of all Halo games

including:Halo,Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 3:ODST and Halo fall reach (game or book)

heres sumthing i drew in my spare school time

SGT.johnson frome Halo 3: ODST

P-s thats a brute his foot is on and feel free to add sum color or photo shop it

oh well.... i was just doodlin random stuff... an this is all i've really done, it's a reeeeally crappy sketch. did it like... a whiiiiiiile ago O-o

1249279774yuki-kedamono_spart.jpg

let's just say i know for a fact i've improved a crapload more than what i just showed you all, lol

its good. its just the lines that u drew ne'er the eyes that is trying to make the nose stand out is kinda different but a good sketch tho.

sirfroget said:
its good. its just the lines that u drew ne'er the eyes that is trying to make the nose stand out is kinda different but a good sketch tho.

i'll look into doodlin something else soon so you can know what i mean when i say i think i've improved, i should just throw that sketch away, but it was my first time trying to sketch armor ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
well improvement is better than nothing and if you saw my name then you now know my last name is lemon funny i know lol

. on the left side i drew a grunt on fire lol

the grunt on fire ^^ i'll be trying to get up earlier to have more sun to work on armor tomorrow so i don't know if i'll have much time to get on my comp an draw more halo stuff, but i'm sure i'll have a bit of time once i'm outta sun, lol

Here is a Cortana pic that I drew and colored in Photoshop then added in some effects. It's a bit old. :p

CortanaIndex_Revisited.jpg

Grat drawing guys.

I have a ton of pics in my Concept Art folder(Use to do it for mods).

Going to post some later on today.

-Pony

it doesn't look like she has a wang. goodness, there's nothing there how could it look like that? lulz.

great coloring job, love the effects that goes with it ^^ I'll actually sit down an have something better to add than what i've added so far, i promise. lol

i've been thinking of doing something like a speed paint in CS3 or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back