The Beginning Of My Marine Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadwarrior

I still have to cutout 5 more pages but I just felt like starting this topic.

These will be VROGY's pep file's.

Part one The Helmet

At the time the mini's were put on, the window was open.

Picture.jpg

Ante-011 said:
sweet im doing a marine from halo 3, no helmet, a GI hat instead and a sweet william cigar

awesome! , yeh ill have to join ante on this one.

ill see when you finish this marine and how turns out , it should inspire me into making my own then :p

but for mine i intend on mixing it up a little with some odst parts , marine , parts and probibily espartan parts which is a maybe

cant wait to see the pepping! , keep it up ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Roadwarrior said:
I have only two more pages to cut out.

Isn't this so helpful?

Picture024.jpg

lol i really hate that

also i only cut the pieces i need for a part use pep 3 viewer to see where next piece it helps alot on not having small pieces go missing =[ rember one piece at a time (you can do either way thats what i do tho)

i have a question. i notice alot of people have this armor status. how do you get that?

and a little hint i glue the pepakura templates to corigated cardboard. i scor the folds and its stronger and fiberglass resin soaks right in, and creates a shell that does not need to be fiber glassed.

@one shot, Yeah, the only reason I'm cutting them all out right now so I don't have to later. So I can just keep folding then gluing etc.

@ Rock, I hate it too, but it's SO worth it :)

@audiooutlawsjr, I was wondering that too and I couldn't find a link or anything so I made one.

Visor, Done. Man I'm getting giddy :p

Just to let you guy's know, I'm making it in three parts the Visor, the round part, and the bottom piece.

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

I haz nice shirt.

Picture027.jpg

I meant to post some pics yesterday but the site F'ed up on me, so here are yesterdays pics and todays.

Oh, and I pretty much finished it :)

Best glue ever.

Picture031.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Today's pics.

Picture033.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Are you going to pep everything first? Or are you going to pep something and then resin and glass then bondo sand sand. BTW it is starting to look great!

DeathOfBlades said:
Are you going to pep everything first? Or are you going to pep something and then resin and glass then bondo sand sand. BTW it is starting to look great!

I'm peping it all first.

Also I'm making a HD AR in blender, hopefully I'll finish it.

PICS!!!

left shin.

Picture407.jpg

Picture408.jpg

I was thinking of using this kind of latch for the back of the shins. I'll just need to find where I can get some.

Picture409.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back