The Best War Machine EVER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pabloqandres

So here i left you two videos of my new armor War Machine!

I hope you like it, i do hehehe,

Se yaa!!

Video Link

(Funny one)
(Promotional)

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahah yep that rocks but for only 600 dollars its a nice project :D thnx for the comments :D
Its 600 dollar v/s 4000 hahahah
Soon i will upgrade it with LED machine gun, motors, etc etc

id have to disagree, anthonyle247's isnt better, its just different. if you put the armors side by side i would have to say this one is better because all anthonyle247 does is basically use urathane plastic instead of cardstock and rivets instead of glue. im not saying his isnt good i just dont see that much skill involved with his armoring, but its his style and i respect it. i prefer the Pepping and glassing and such, it adds more detail to the armor. if you think about it, the Iron Man suits all have tech inside every square inch, meaning they have depth to them, a thickness so to speak. anthonyle247's armors are all thin and flat looking. to a long time Iron Man fan, it just wont ever look right unless the armor has thickness.

dont get me wrong, i respect everyones styles and think what works for that person is what they should do, but in a knock down/drag out fight, Pep always wins over using just cardboard or plastic sheets. however, nothing will EVER beat a hand sculpted armor that has been casted. now THAT is some real talent and deserves way more respect than it gets!

however, everyone here is an artist and is amazing in their own right. these are all just my opinions and how i see things. i just hate the fact that it seems that the monetary aspect does directly influence the quality of the project, and it sucks being poor, lol.

keep on Pepping, Peppers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back