The Catch Skull

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ragin Pagan

Okay, I've tried multiple times to get the Catch skull (the one on the silo in The Storm level), but it never seems to appear. I've tried everything that online walk-throughs say to do, but nothing works. I know people on here have gotten all 13 skulls, so here's my question: What, exactly, do I have to do to get that skull? I would appreciate every small detail.

The only thing I know is that you cannot kill the Wraith near the exit door. If you do, the skull will disappear. Kill the anti-air one, and all the ghosts, but leave the last wraith alive.

you can kill the brutes that man the turrets, but dont kill the wraith. to make it even easier. dont blow up the ghosts, just kill the drivers. then drive the ghosts into the little alley between the silo and that back wall of the silo. pile the two ghosts up on top of each other and jump up there, no grenade jump required.

I'll try all these, especially the one where you go into the alley.

UPDATE:
I've tried everything. Every possible combination of destroying/ sparing enemies. The game must hate me, or something, because in none of them does the skull appear. This is the last skull that I need before the IWHBYD skull... It's frustrating to say the least. Is there possibly a certain difficulty that I have to play on? I've been playing on Normal for skull collecting. Do I have to kill everything BUT the Wraiths? I really need help on this.

Drive warthog next to the building and jump up to the top from the hood of it. If you want, I'm on right now under MagnumZr0(last is the number not a letter) and I'll take you to it myself.

i can easily get on the building its just never there or does the jumping on the building have something to do with the spawning of the skull.

I deleted my game information (it saved all my skulls and personal settings) but it deleted all the campaign stuff. Hopefully that fixes my glitch.

kill everything except the blue wraith. zoom in and look, the skull will still be there. then pile up a buncha ghosts and climb up there to get the skull. it cant get much easier than that

I think our problem is that there's a small glitch... I restarted everything in hopes of changing that.

PS. Saint, I've followed your lead in supporting a team... Mine is just my college. I'll post or send you pics

Spartan-419 said:
I think our problem is that there's a small glitch... I restarted everything in hopes of changing that.
PS. Saint, I've followed your lead in supporting a team... Mine is just my college. I'll post or send you pics

cool man. id like to see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i went into theater and kept the camera on the one spot where the skull is and i played the entire thing and it was never there there must be a glich or something where it wont ever spawn i know im in the right place and everything its just never there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back