The Cybermen Are Coming " You Will Be Deleted "

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can has last cyberman piece?!? lol

It looks great, is movieman going to be modelling plenty more things in the future? I hope so, he is very talented.

i don't know if this helps.

here is a post by movieman.

" I am the same hight as you ........ 5.11.

I scaled the armour in Pepakura Designer by first scaling the helmet back plate to fit the toy helmet which is available to purchase for a few pounds, the toy helmets are exactly the same size as the original TV used helmets.... this gave me the scale for the rest of the armour, all I had to do was to tweak the armour size to fit me. "

but if you use wrising files please change the scale to same as the files I posted.

just want to ask a quick q: is the scaling in the front chest correct? I'm around the same height, but seeing the scale numbers on the chest just felt odd to me.

EDIT: nevermind, noticed how pep designer is viewing the file/scale.

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the Forum and having found my way here via the Cyberman Builders Group just like Daz (watching his build very closely on CBG it looks good!). Always wanted to make a NS Cyberman and cant believe theses file you guys made!

Tried to download the viewer but it will not open on a Mac I guess it only works on PC windows?? HELP I need/want to start this build!

Thanks Movieman and WRising for your hard work!

Pepakura wow!

Paul

Has anyone completed a cyberman suit based off these files? Pics anywhere?
(I recently aquired two voice changer helmets and a back of one of them.)

Cyberman Pepakura build

Im new to pepakura but here is what i have so far...The front side of the mask, the front of the chest and the Cybus Industries logo chest piece. the crotch and a good start on the back torso. Keep in mind that ive never even heard of pepakura until this project, so my work may not be as good as others here.

(UPDATE...I have completed the back of the mask as well.) havent taken a photo of it but i have attached it just so i could try it on...I will unattach later when ready to resin and fiberglass/paint..

maskside.JPG
maskfront.JPG

The head piece had many, many small intricate parts to mark and cut out...I still have unfinished business here with the ears, but its almost done..i side-tracked and started on other parts.

pepakura%20chest.JPG
pepakura%205.JPG

The chest parts had many lines but were not as intricate as the parts for the mask so working on that seemed to move along much faster.Im still working on it at the moment..Once im finished with it, i will start on the crotch next.
pepakura%20logo.JPG
pepakura%20logo2.JPG

The "C" logo was fun and quick to put together. I have the small triangles and the circular tube that goes with this piece but havent applied them just yet...

pepakura%203.JPG
pepakura%204.JPG

More views of the updated work with all parts placed together.

cyber%20crotch%20front.JPG
cyber%20crotch%20side.JPG

So here is the crotch part and i printed it out in color because i was curious to see what it would look like. I will start on the back torso next, so i will have a chest and back ...after that is completed i plan on making the upper left and right arms.

pepakura%20back.JPG
pepakura%20back%20armour.JPG

Planning out an LED sound activated light circuit for the mouth piece.....Posting a pic of work i have so far of the back torso..
This part is not finished, however its atleast 95% to completion. I will continue working on this through the next few days time permitting.
pepakura%20page2.JPG
pepakura%20page1.JPG

I wanted to comment on something..Some of these parts just seem extremely difficult to work with because of the way the numbers overlap as seen in this photo ive posted.

This is an old thread, however I've posted a request on another forum and will ask here as well.

I made a late discovery of this Cyberman suit thread and went to download the pep files, however I have discovered that the link to the old "left top leg" is no longer current. Has anyone by some chance have this file they can share?

Thanks in advance.

Re: The Cybermen Are Coming " You Will Be Deleted "

This is stunning! I was wondering if I would get the original 3d CAD files? I am not sure if you can do that but if so I would appreciate it so much! Thanks.

Re: The Cybermen Are Coming " You Will Be Deleted "

This is stunning! I was wondering if I would get the original 3d CAD files? I am not sure if you can do that but if so I would appreciate it so much! Thanks.

This thread hasn't been updated in a long time. Please observe the rules regarding necroposting before posting in dead threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back