the katana in halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should get some groups together with the objective of unlocking the requirements for this

23Mag: I will be on in about an hour or two hit me up!

Zeronifty 4D

From what I've heard you need all 1000 points of achievements from halo 3 to unlock it.
I'm on right now if anyone wants to play through legendary or heroic with the meta-game turned on.

23Magnum said:
From what I've heard you need all 1000 points of achievements from halo 3 to unlock it.
I'm on right now if anyone wants to play through legendary or heroic with the meta-game turned on.
yep. we need to get my brother to do this XD id force him to play all day to get it... jk

Last edited by a moderator:
i need 5 more achievements to get it:

spartan officer (7 exp to go)
killtacular
triple kill with a sword
50,000 points on the ark
50,000 points on the covenant

id have those two campaign ones, but i get really bored playing those looooooong levels. i guess ill have to get someone on co-op with me.

now, the killtacular is harder. ive been purposely trying to get it for a few days now, and my rank has dropped from my low scores. its just so hard to get all 4 opponents on lone wolf to get close enough for it.

optimusaint said:
id have those two campaign ones, but i get really bored playing those looooooong levels. i guess ill have to get someone on co-op with me.

now, the killtacular is harder. ive been purposely trying to get it for a few days now, and my rank has dropped from my low scores. its just so hard to get all 4 opponents on lone wolf to get close enough for it.
ill help you out tommorow to beat the gameif you want, i only have the metagame/ officerones left

abandonship said:
i have it, its not that great, i just love the marathon (security) helmet though.
ya. i cant believe they did that! XD my bro like the spartan III helm. he calls it a toilet bowl :D

Fragclone said:
ya. i cant believe they did that! XD my bro like the spartan III helm. he calls it a toilet bowl :D
You guys should lookup "kong fu master chief" on youtube!!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back