The King Cobra's Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tango 89er said:
Haha, like many people here I have a list a mile long of things I want to see turned into a pepakura file. The problem is picking just one

Oh lol. I was thinking of just making Team Fortress 2 Weapons because I haven't seen anyone make them before. If you pick something though I will start modeling it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sutekhian said:
The Turret, it's tempting me...

If you mean the Halo Turret I have it in my pep collection.

KiNg Cobra if you ever need help finding a 3D file just let me know and I'll track one down for you. I have not modeled anything in my collection all the 3d work was done by someone else I just unfolded the file to the best of my ability, but if you ever need my help with anything Cobra just let me know. Heck I'm tempted to send you the Terminator files I have and let you do them they are not very hard models but they will need some 3D work done to them to be used in Pepakura.

Nintendude said:
If you mean the Halo Turret I have it in my pep collection.

@King Cobra if you ever need help finding a 3D file just let me know and I'll track one down for you. I have not modeled anything in my collection all the 3d work was done by someone else I just unfolded the file to the best of my ability, but if you ever need my help with anything Cobra just let me know. Heck I'm tempted to send you the Terminator files I have and let you do them they are not very hard models but they will need some 3D work done to them to be used in Pepakura.

Alright Nintendude sounds like a plan. If you can find any Team Fortress 2 Weapons on Pepakura let me know because I'm starting the Demoman's Grenade Launcher. And My bro is modeling the Soldier's Rocket launcher.

The King Cobra said:
Alright Nintendude sounds like a plan. If you can find any Team Fortress 2 Weapons on Pepakura let me know because I'm starting the Demoman's Grenade Launcher. And My bro is modeling the Soldier's Rocket launcher.

I need you to PM your e-mail address to me and I'll start sending pep files or OBJ files over to you in the morning.

Nobody said:
I'm just throwing this out there, I would love to see some Colonial Marine armor, from ALIENS.

I guess i'll start on that. It looks really simple and basic i'm not sure people will recognize it but anyway i'll be happy to give it a try

Nintendude said:
I need you to PM your e-mail address to me and I'll start sending pep files or OBJ files over to you in the morning.

Ok I just sent it

Really nice man.

Ever thought about some Arkham Asylum peices? I'm a total Batman nut so I'd just blow through a month peping a utility belt, gauntlets, shin armor, and gadgets. lol

Keep up the good work.

rvalera11 said:
HMMmm WHo I might be doing the Missile Pod or the HMG... I'm leaning more over 2 the HMG when I get my armors done

I don't mind what you do. The Missile Pod hasn't been made yet as far as I know. If you make it you will be the first. But anyway do whatever you feel like

Nobody said:
I have a super high def model I can send you that use for reference.

Great I'll be read to accept them

Arcanine said:
http://www.4shared.com/file/193222190/a0385e7b/Missile_Pod_Arcanine_FINISHED.html

Reworked Missile Pod - now includes a better gripping handle, more accurate dimensions, more detailing, and general sexiness. Credit to Cobra for the original file, credit to me for making it sexy.

Yay me.

Thanks dude! The Gripping Handle was a little complicated to make so I just made it really simple.

Riggs McClane said:
Really nice man.

Ever thought about some Arkham Asylum peices? I'm a total Batman nut so I'd just blow through a month peping a utility belt, gauntlets, shin armor, and gadgets. lol

Keep up the good work.

I don't think I can make the Batman Cowl but if you send me some ref pics Ill be happy to make you some pieces. I have already seen a batman cowl I think you can find one easily. But thanks anyway.

The King Cobra said:
I just downloaded the file and its a "dat" file Im looking forward to seeing it but I can't open it. If you could make a PDO or OBJ I could. anyway thanks

F**k, you're right. Sorry, the file must have glitched somewhere in the upload process.

In any case, here's your re-worked file again (hopefully) - as usual, credit to Cobra for the original file and credit to me for re-working the file.

http://www.4shared.com/file/194077975/37933605/Missile_Pod_Arcanine_FINISHED.html

Tell me if I'm going crazy, but weren't there pep files on here a few days ago for an ODST backpack?

I didn't grab it when I had the chance and I'm wondering if anyone following this thread could help me out.

@KingCobra- Man, I cannot wrap my brain around your work. It is fantastic! Loving the details, and can't wait to see what comes out next.

SpartanM064 said:
Tell me if I'm going crazy, but weren't there pep files on here a few days ago for an ODST backpack?

I didn't grab it when I had the chance and I'm wondering if anyone following this thread could help me out.

There on Jason's Pep Files. He has a couple but I think they are not unfolded

I did an unfold on a couple of Jason's backpacks. They are posted in his thread or you can check my ODST wip, they are there too.

Alex spartan177 said:
There on Jason's Pep Files. He has a couple but I think they are not unfolded

Brandon McClain said:
I did an unfold on a couple of Jason's backpacks. They are posted in his thread or you can check my ODST wip, they are there too.

Alex spartan177 and Brandon McClain Thanks a lot gentlemen, I knew I'd seen it before. I'm going to try and built it fully functional. I spent 8 years in the army and spent the whole time wishing for a hard pack!

SpartanM064 said:
@Alex spartan177 and Brandon McClain Thanks a lot gentlemen, I knew I'd seen it before. I'm going to try and built it fully functional. I spent 8 years in the army and spent the whole time wishing for a hard pack!

That would be sweet :D

Tango 89er said:
Haha, like many people here I have a list a mile long of things I want to see turned into a pepakura file. The problem is picking just one

In my case, I have a list a mile long of things I have printed, and can't decide what to build. One such thing I have ready to be printed, the likes of which I really want to build, is the missile pod on here...

SpartanM064 said:

@KingCobra- Man, I cannot wrap my brain around your work. It is fantastic! Loving the details, and can't wait to see what comes out next.

Thanks Spartan I'm not currently working on anything for the time being. I may start something very soon if anyone wants anything modeled

Chevysrule said:
In my case, I have a list a mile long of things I have printed, and can't decide what to build. One such thing I have ready to be printed, the likes of which I really want to build, is the missile pod on here...

Missile Pod FTW!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back