The Life Of Master Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest you guys change the name of the video about master chief getting a new helmet to "Master Chief gets a new head" because the way it is worded is, erm, inappropriate to say the least.

Besides that, I love the series.

These vids are intended for humor and some may be adult humor. Sexual content no matter how small makes things that much more funny. The name of the video is the least of my worries. Did you watch the internet video. We didn't do anything sexual but left it up to you to imagine what we are referring to.

Ithica

Ithica said:
These vids are intended for humor and some may be adult humor. Sexual content no matter how small makes things that much more funny. The name of the video is the least of my worries. Did you watch the internet video. We didn't do anything sexual but left it up to you to imagine what we are referring to.

Ithica

Makes sense, but was just a thought. And yes, I did see the internet one...lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
ponchato said:
Woah woah wait. Where's the build thread for that pilot helmet? What about a suit for it? It looks awesome!

Also, gotta admit I laughed at the internet one.

you'll have to message ithica for that since the helms are either his or a gift/trade from another veteran ^^

Love the vids, I like the laundry one best. A vid of MC working on the car would be good, or playing a practical joke like doorbell ditching or tp-ing a house would be funny. Nice to see y'all kind find other great ways to take advantage of your great gear.

well the TP one would be a bad idea unless there was a friend off post here that didn't mind it, but housing an the mp's wouldn't appreciate us tping their houses, lol.

the car washing one sound funny though, hahah

gibbsy said:
lol best is halloween the odst guy or w.e takes off :p

haha yea, that'd be me. you should have seen my face underneath. even though we were pretending, i actually made an "OH SHIII--" face. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back