Props The RCP 90 looks like a Spartan Laser

Status
Not open for further replies.
LET ME SETTLE THIS: IT'S NOTHING ELSE BUT A P90, NO ONE DESIGNED IF FOR A MANGA OR ANYTHING ELSE, IT'S THE FN-P90.

But i can agree where you can see the resemblence of a spartan laser to it, just the shape, not really the size, the P90 is only 500mm long ot 19.7 inches. so it's no where near the size, but similar shape to the sparatan laser.

-Justin

23Magnum said:
Like I said I'm not going to get into a pointless argument with you about your behavior because in the end you probably won't or can't change who you are by now. As far as the kid thing, I remember when I was a teenager thinking I was all grown up. Ignorant bliss has it's advantages I guess. You claim to be grown up, but have no idea what have the words I send your way mean, that's interesting. Either a testament to your ignorance to look stuff up or the lacking in today's school systems I guess.

I'm not point fingers, I'm telling you point blank that your not a nice person when it comes to your posts...most of time. I say most because you have your moments when you actually make a decent comment or two. If you really need me to explain everything I've said thus far, then you must not know that you are doing these things, so take this as a wake up call and start to double check yourself before you post a response to anyone's topic. If it's counter productive, then don't bother posting your two cents.

As for the high and mighty stuff, knowing the mods is one thing, but claiming that as an excuse to act the way you do is exactly what makes you sound like you think you're better than everyone else, hence high and mighty.

It may have been a while since you've been here to this forum, but things have probably changed since then. Learn to adapt or you going to keep running into these situations with other people besides me.

Now I'm going to try and take the high road here anymore and ignore your crap from now on, but I won't hesitate to report you if I see you acting this way toward other members again.

Good day.

-Magnum

[/topic intermission]

Back on topic now.

that is the problem.

and what does smarmy mean? is that a made up word or sometin??

Last edited by a moderator:
Vrogy said:
Wow. Hostility is not cool. This is not Halo:CE- maybe the OP should have articulated his point better ("gee, anyone ever notice how the P90 is styled a lot like the spartan laser?"), but he doesn't deserve to get insulted. Take it somewhere else.
thank you. vrogy is some one who understands.

I think the P-90 looks like a beefed up SMG personally (ohh mannn I hope I dont get flamed for that one lol).
Also, the FN-2000 was used as a base for the Assault Rifle.

Looks beefy cause of it's design. It uses the bullpup system. Meaning that the gearbox is at the rear of the weapon. (same system as the Steyre-Aug. Aussie AR.) Because of this it gives it an unusually long barrel for an smg, making it more accurate. P90's my favorite SMG :D

silvercookie said:
that is the problem.
and what does smarmy mean? is that a made up word or sometin??
He means "smarty".....it was just a typo I believe
He gave up arguing with you, and everyone else has moved on ya know.

P90......man I love that gun :D

MysticLegend said:

No, it wasn't a typo. Here's the definition.
Smarmy - Hypocritically, complacently, or effusively earnest; unctuous.

23Magnum said:
ah, got'cha
Yay! I learned a new word :)

Styrofoam as the filling for a spartan laser would be best, and you can build up from there, a p90 is about as long as my forearm, ive shot one

23Magnum said:

ahh thanks for the clarification.

MysticLegend said:

and uhh i didnt give up i just stopped arguing cause i realized i was wrong.
dont get in other people business please.

tonsofhoopla said:
LET ME SETTLE THIS: IT'S NOTHING ELSE BUT A P90, NO ONE DESIGNED IF FOR A MANGA OR ANYTHING ELSE, IT'S THE FN-P90.

But i can agree where you can see the resemblence of a spartan laser to it, just the shape, not really the size, the P90 is only 500mm long ot 19.7 inches. so it's no where near the size, but similar shape to the sparatan laser.
-Justin

this is where im getting at. i just didnt have the words for it. thank you justin.

Adam said:
yes, RCP-90

rcp90.sized.jpg

RCP-90 is just a name made up so that they wouldn't infringe on copyrights. The real name is the FN Herstal (Fabrique National) P-90. It is a 5.7x28mm blowback-operated submachinegun, with a 50-round semi-transparent magazine mounted along the top of the receiver. It has a rate of fire of 900 rounds per minute, with an effective range of 200 meters. At that range, the SS90 ball round (the round it fires) is capable of penetrating CRISAT helmets and chest plates. The weapon is fully ambidextrous, with the cartridges ejecting downwards, the fire control rotary switch mounted horizontally underneath the trigger, and the magazine catch on either side of the receiver.

i want an admin to close this thread. unless someone has a reason to keep it open.

edit: OK, who changed the title. i didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back