The search for the perfect h3 eva helm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefastus

I've spent days on weeks searching but I can't find a damn thing, so hopefully someone can help me out here. I'm looking for and HD finalized and complete EVA helmet and visor HALO3 pep. Every time I try to make a search it's apparently too common for a search so I had to individually look through every post and I still haven't gone through maybe half the forum in 2 weeks. I'm starting to lose hope so I'm hoping SOMEONE out there will just either happen to know where I can find one, or already have the link to one. Everything else I've tried has failed, but I'm not giving up. I will have an HD EVA helm one way or another. I'd just prefer sooner rather than later.

The helmet base is an HD copy yes, but the visor is not. I've already tried that, and it's not a complete HD helmet.

i gave up trying to find a hd pep file, just built the lowres, put enough fiberglass on the inside to cut the details in, and just went all out crazy... knowing i didn't have access to a vac former, but knowing i could build something akin to the visor from H3 that was also reminicent to the one in Reach, i decided to change a few things in my build. also, i preferred the rebreathers on the WETA helmet, so used them instead of the H3 ones... also, my rebreathers have LED's in them, the WETA ones don't. check the link in my sig to see the gallery of the completed helmet. sorry i don't have any progress shots, my camera's memory card died during this build, but i have a guy trying to resurrect it, so maybe i can still show them later... if not, just send me a mesage, and i'll send what info along that i can...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back