THE UNSC 405TH INFANTRY (Halo's 501st like fan club)!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
link4044 said:
MA 405th Infantry
Username and/or real name
SPARTAN-### (the number that you join in)
rank
"state" Regiment

heres mine
tags.jpg

where did u get the fricken cool dog tags

Last edited by a moderator:
Reccomend you watch the double post ;-)

No I'm not trying to point a finger, just remind ya mate. You don't wanna upset the :shifty ninja:s (admins)

Ares said:
Hey guys, thanks for copying me.
No need to be so hostile, where did this person copy you from? The topic was probably DEAD so they didn't see it.

No YOU calm down, you must have no sense of humor. When I was around before, I pitched the idea and everyone liked it. I leave, come back, and you throw the idea around. It's not like I care, the new MJOLNIR is starting to annoy me.

Both of you guys need to take it down a few notches. There really is no need for an argument. You both like Halo, kick each others butt's on live and leave it at that.

Ares said:
No YOU calm down, you must have no sense of humor. When I was around before, I pitched the idea and everyone liked it. I leave, come back, and you throw the idea around. It's not like I care, the new MJOLNIR is starting to annoy me.

First off I was hear long before you were, second off I do have a sense of humor, thirdly, this is a more detailed post, giving the idea more shape, oh and Darkesword is right, (i can kick you ass in Halo)

FAII3N ANG3I said:
Ares said:

First off I was hear long before you were, second off I do have a sense of humor, thirdly, this is a more detailed post, giving the idea more shape, oh and Darkesword is right, (i can kick you ass in Halo)

Listen, I did not say one of you was better than the other....I'm just saying, if you wanna fight. Leave it online on Live on Halo 2 and fight there, there's no need to fight here..

Sigh.. :roll:

I was... testing you... yeah thats it, i'll go with that, well thats practicly what weve been saying here, but the logo is just the unsc logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back