this jerk off stole my thunder at the launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigantor28 said:
The suit looks off. The chest, cod, and arm pieces all look too small for anyone that's average size. The guy looks horrible in it. If I was MS, I would rather commission Adam to design the suit instead of wasting money on something like this that was probably made in China by some poor kid that never even seen a Halo game....

If Adam was allowed to design the suit, the 405th would swell with members, because all that armor would---or at least, should---qualify as good enough.

Isn't it perfectly clear what this is? It's a prelude to Microsoft's next release: Halo-styled toothpicks.

Last edited by a moderator:
that was really retarted hey i made my helmet out of cardboard and duck tape and it looks decent... i wish i could post pictures on here

When I first saw the suit, I thought, 'Wow, they really did mess up the ragdoll physics.'

You know, when Master Chief is killed, sometimes he stretches impossibly long? :lol:

They need to paint the dents and such, do Adam's sock technique, fix the helm... I for one would never buy this. They should just use Adam's armor, it's soooo much better. And Sean's (I think) Energy Sword.

Gigantor28 said:
The suit looks off. The chest, cod, and arm pieces all look too small for anyone that's average size. The guy looks horrible in it. If I was MS, I would rather commission Adam to design the suit instead of wasting money on something like this that was probably made in China by some poor kid that never even seen a Halo game....
lol poor kid in china, but really comon licensed stuff is a joke compared to fan stuff most of the time :D .

{§¶}swordsman57 said:
lol poor kid in china, but really comon licensed stuff is a joke compared to fan stuff most of the time :D .
More like All the time.. :D

The vid link is dead. Yea licensed junk is made to hang on the wall or put on a shelf. I have seen pics of the "promo" armor on the web and it is sad what M$ will do for a little publicly.

Whoa do you realize how old this thread was when you posted? You shouldn't bring back really old threads like that.

Moz said:
mark51mg1.jpg

ohh cool camo nice armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back