this jerk off stole my thunder at the launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew L said:
oh i don't know...because sean siad he was. read before question. its called ignorance.
I do not think there going sell that one? I thought WETA had the Rights?
Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really glad I decided to make armor following the instructions on this page now. That armor probably wouldn't even fit me right and I'm only 14!

Ok the costume armor looks nice but the undersuit sucks. Not only that but the person looks feminine in body shape is way too skinny and looks nothing like the MC. Badly set up in my opinion.

Gigantor28 said:
The suit looks off. The chest, cod, and arm pieces all look too small for anyone that's average size. The guy looks horrible in it. If I was MS, I would rather commission Adam to design the suit instead of wasting money on something like this that was probably made in China by some poor kid that never even seen a Halo game....

wow thats not racist...

Gigantor28 said:
The suit looks off. The chest, cod, and arm pieces all look too small for anyone that's average size. The guy looks horrible in it. If I was MS, I would rather commission Adam to design the suit instead of wasting money on something like this that was probably made in China by some poor kid that never even seen a Halo game....

The armor sucks, but that was a bit racist...

Gut Shots, shots to the lower back, and hits to the shoulder from the front or back are that armor's primary weakness.

The "nameless" Marine needed more coaching as well.

That armor does look way too small. The chest piece is too small and yet the jaw is massive. Fan-made is always better because if you think about it, we are all obsessed with the details, while the companies making the armor that will be mass-produced are just focused on money. At any rate, it will probably be cheaper than the armor that we make here on this site, so If you're looking to save money I couldn't blame you for buying this to wear.

Gigantor28 said:

/signed

With that body build they should have painted it red and white, given him a beanie and a cane so we could play "Where's Chief?".

:lol:

Man, that chestplate looks like a bra and what's up with that helmet? The jaw's all messed up.

"My name is...The Marine" :lol:

Any armor looks better than that peice of crap on TV, I'm surpised how theres a cool chief, and a crappy one, and they video tape the crappy one....

Wow... looks like the midget they hired to do the photo shoot called in sick. Could they not find some sort of college basketball player who is actually filled out? I'm sure one of them would have done it for around $50, and they would have been more.... well.... bulkier than this master chief. Worse comes to worse, they could have at least put a muscle suit under the armor...

Just wow.... it's almost embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back