This Just in

Status
Not open for further replies.

krysys

Bungie has already started on its next Halo universe trilogy, yes thats right there is a new trilogy coming. Don't ask were I got my info because some people would lose certain jobs because of it coming to light that they relesed certain info.

I dont belive this was a secret......I mean...Bungie already announced that they were going to do another Trilogy in the Halo universe and its going to be Episodic

use google and you find like 50 million articles about it

infact they announced it over a year ago at X06 and that Peter Jackson will be co-producing and co-directing it

You mean other people know about it? Dang and that means I went through all that trouble for nothing.

MustangMatt said:
OMG! Where did you find my avatar? LMFAO!!! Can't believe someone else would want to use it!
lol yea i know! I thought it was u until i looked at the u-sername.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leadingspartan said:
lol yea i know! I thought it was u until i looked at the u-sername.

I'm stumped of where he got it. I've not had it up for awhile. Fortunately, I have all my original frames left. Just very interesting.

ZetsumeiTheVehicleSmasher said:
Well I would prefer a small clip of me smashin' some tanks but you take what you can get.

LMFAO!! True. I just made that years ago in my non-XBL modding phase.

I know that for a fact. It isn't at any of the five game stores in town their for it isn't out (all of them had huge halo 3 release toruneys so they would do the same for wars.

ZetsumeiTheVehicleSmasher said:
You mean other people know about it? Dang and that means I went through all that trouble for nothing.

hope it wasn't bad "trouble", ya know innocence lost can never be reclaimed :whistle:

tasteless humor aside, this would clearly be Bungie and not the Halo Wars RPG being done by Ensemble Studios?

-dwoo

it's the kiddies that get the acronyms correct, I haven't played a RTS since Warcraft II in the 90's. I miss that little ogre grunt.

-dwoo

dwoo said:
hope it wasn't bad "trouble", ya know innocence lost can never be reclaimed :whistle:

tasteless humor aside, this would clearly be Bungie and not the Halo Wars RPG being done by Ensemble Studios?

-dwoo

Don't be nasty. I meant that I did some hacking.

dwoo said:
it's the kiddies that get the acronyms correct, I haven't played a RTS since Warcraft II in the 90's. I miss that little ogre grunt.

-dwoo

You haven't played Dawn of War?

Dude i love Dawn of War, i got all of them. Ya and i got warcraft, and world in conflict, and the Total War series, and Coming Soon Halo Wars.

SpartanForever said:
Dude i love Dawn of War, i got all of them. Ya and i got warcraft, and world in conflict, and the Total War series, and Coming Soon Halo Wars.

Argh! Dawn of war rocks! Necrons <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back