This Just in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Necrons suck I will stick with my caps with stealth suits and devilfish and my hq and also mabye a hammer head or two.

i would like to see them do a halo rpg (not to be confused with RTS) that takes place before the events of halo.

Ares said:
Halo Wars take place before all recorded books/games.
not exactly. they didnt meet the cove. until after the spartan project II. and in the trailer there were spartans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its pretty obvious that Bungie IS making more Halo games. Dont you remember the end of Halo 3... John-117 is stck with Cortana in space waiting to be saved. The ending of Halo 3 perfectly sets up another Halo game. Although a new game wont be comin soon, when it does, itll be awesome!!!!!!

abandonship said:
no, actually they said that halo 3 was the end of the master cheif story arc
what if its a diferent spartan? [ghosts of onyx] it... :cautious: what the brackets said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Halo wars takes place in the first few human/covenant battles. and a halo rpg come on who wants to have to "level up" so you can get the full abilities of master cheif hate to say it but LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Halo 3 it kinda sets it up as the hero goes as he enters type deal, like, in Halo 1, you awaken from cryo sleep, and at the end of Halo 3 (SPOILER!!!) Chief goes back into cryo sleep.

There will be more Halo games no doubt, but yeah, MC is done...

They should make a Halo where you get to be an Elite, not like Halo 2, but as in you be the same Elite throughout the entire game, I think that would be kinda awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back