This Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm hoping on a revilement on 4th of October, the ''Discovery'' commercial said something about that date. And there was the text Sierra 117 in the picture so...

Spartan-419 said:
I would like a Halo game played from the Covenant perspective, and I know Christi would like to play as an Elite all the time...
That would be awesome; *SPOILERS*Because at the end of halo 3 when the Arbiter and Half-jaw go home; the way they made that part, I would not be surprised if they made another game with them, maybe go back to their homeworld and have to fight and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone who hasn't... beat the game on Legendary... watch that ending... think...

I was snooping around on google and found something about Peter Jackson doing a production for something in 2008 with the Halo Universe... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untitled_Halo_Project

Note in the credits, 4/12/08 is mentioned... who knows what that could possibly pertain to...

Saffron said:
For anyone who hasn't... beat the game on Legendary... watch that ending... think...
I was snooping around on google and found something about Peter Jackson doing a production for something in 2008 with the Halo Universe... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untitled_Halo_Project

Note in the credits, 4/12/08 is mentioned... who knows what that could possibly pertain to...
Look at the bottom of that page it says that there will definately be a halo 4.

SpartanForever said:
Look at the bottom of that page it says that there will definately be a halo 4.
That doesnt mean halo 4, hes just saying that, it wont be called halo anything that part is done, it will be about other stuff

Saffron said:

It doesn't have to be legendary, that video shows up on normal too...

W1D0MAK3R said:
mayme its like starwars... first they make the last three.... then they make the first three... really dumb idea but halo wars takes place before the other games... just maybe

they could run the marathon games into it too, because doesnt the time of the marathon games take place 300 years after the halo games?

Jim said:
It doesn't have to be legendary, that video shows up on normal too...

Actually no m'friend... there is a video after normal on Legendary...

Trust me, it's there and you'll like it. Now go beat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back