this would be tight

Status
Not open for further replies.

billydakid

Jr Member
untitled-2.jpg

Cool stuff, what materials does nightmare use in thier armor.. Fiberglass like most people or what?

redragon74 said:
ehh nightmare armor

there stuffs cool as hell but supposedly the guys a real jackass
No, Sid is awesome, I haven't really talked to him, but from the 6 or 7 posts we exchanged, he was a really nice guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
redragon74 said:
ehh nightmare armor

I have talked to Sid. How do you think I got my NAS armor?

He is a an awesome and nice guy.

One of our very mods Red (Charlie) works for NAS now. Lucky guy. :D

Almost half of NAS are members on our forums. I just wish they would drop by more like they used to.

Wow, the nightmare guys have REALLY upped their game, those look really good, I'd love to see what they could do with the warhammer 40k franchise, their is some pretty cool armour in the codecs.

Holy F*CK! I love the helmets the best. All the armor is awesome though, gotta make some if I can ever get the time. Wow, simply amazing.

redragon74 said:
ehh nightmare armor

Actually he's really cool. And is a member of this forum.

So....What's with all the bad stories about him?

Just asking. Did he step on someone's shoe or something?

Here's how it works. There are a lot of people who ask stupid questions. You may know a lot of them as noobs on this board. Now imagine that you get 20 of those questions per day in your inbox (I get a lot, he must get more). It can be very annoying, and sometimes to get kids to leave you alone, you can be blunt. Something to the effect of "You can't afford this armor, please stop messaging me". Then that kid, tells all his friends what a jerk you are.

Sometimes I go off on "noobs"...but I try to keep things nice, regardless of age. I can't say for certain if this is how Sid earned his rep in certain circles as being a jerk, but I know that's an easy way for it to happen. He's a business man, who doesn't like his time wasted, and perhaps can come off as a jerk sometimes. But he's a good dude.

Adam said:
Here's how it works. There are a lot of people who ask stupid questions. You may know a lot of them as noobs on this board. Now imagine that you get 20 of those questions per day in your inbox (I get a lot, he must get more).
I've seen your youtube channel hehe. spammed with kids asking if they can buy your armor thinking it will be cheap or asking all sorts of stuff..must be annoying.

I imagine that's how that guy got his so called bad reputation. I'm sure he's a cool guy.

i talked to him at megacon at first i thought they were just a bunch of guys who just bought it from NAS but i approached them and asked what he thought of my suit, ended up telling me he was cid and the guy is really cool i just got nervous when he handed me one of his helmets going omg if i drop this im dead, but really he's really cool look forward to seeing him again at another convention

Ive been watching Nas's website for a few years now in aww and wonder I'm a big fan even have a link to there site on myspace, I have one of there helmets wish I could afford more. I've talked to sid on the phone he is very pleasent to talk to.

and I agree with adams comments.

Adam said:
Here's how it works. There are a lot of people who ask stupid questions. You may know a lot of them as noobs on this board. Now imagine that you get 20 of those questions per day in your inbox (I get a lot, he must get more). It can be very annoying, and sometimes to get kids to leave you alone, you can be blunt. Something to the effect of "You can't afford this armor, please stop messaging me". Then that kid, tells all his friends what a jerk you are.
Hm, I don't know much who these peoples' costumes should resemble but I noticed the guy in the middle reminds me of the commercial for Gears of War.
I know what ya mean though about easily becoming a jerk. I say something wrong on youtube and about 7.5k subscribers think I'm a jerk too lol. XD
But wow these suits are amazing, very proffesional.....

EDIT: sorry if one of these abbreviations mean gears of war or something
<------ not too game oriented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back