Those who choose to bless mac users

Status
Not open for further replies.
AoBfrost said:
Export the pep file pages to a bmp, email them to mac users, make them print it out page by page...works that way.

hey that works great to my boy.

email ALL pep files to callmemasterchief@gmail.com

p.s. MLC will you explain what you added to your AR or just take closer pictures of it. looks AMAZING!

Last edited by a moderator:
thats what i have to do in order to print my stuff at my dads house because he has an older computer and since the pdo files arent recognised on older versions of pepakura thats what i have to do.

crackhead09 said:
thats what i have to do in order to print my stuff at my dads house because he has an older computer and since the pdo files arent recognised on older versions of pepakura thats what i have to do.
so since you're already doing it, might as well post them all here.

p.s. anyone wanna convert this splaser real fast????

http://files.filefront.com/spartan+laserkmz/;91844

Last edited by a moderator:
well i already said i was anyway but when im at my moms house i just directly print since were all running on vista over there

I'm building armor for a 5'10"-11" person, so I could post them as I do them, and just create a bitmap image, or a pdf. That would work, and since I'm running a mac, and using someone else's pc to pep, I might be able to do it

EDIT: actually, do you have to buy the Pep to make it? If you do, well, donations anyone? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back