Thoughts on E3 2018 Halo INFINITE trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a dirty shame! I had (naively) assumed that Infinite would be an Xbox One title. I was debating if I would buy it at launch or wait (basically a year or two) until the price went down to a reasonable level. Now I would have to buy a whole new console. As far as I know, Infinite is the only release title I'm interested in.Oh well, Infinite is either going to be the redemption of 343i or the final nail in it's fan-pronounced coffin.

Launch day will still be exciting though.
im not sure but i think scarlet is a new version of xbox one so it is possible that the launches are only timed together and it handles better on the new xbox but could still run on the original xbox one

At 343i Community Day there was an hour long presentation by the director of the Infinite trailer and it's only a short one minute thing but they pointed out so many secrets that are hidden in the details. I am super excited for this game.
did they happen to say if you have to buy the newest console?

They were pretty light on specifics and quite a few things are behind NDA protection so :whistle:
What can you tell us? C'mon, you can't tease and then say nothing. :p Really banking on the "Quite a few things" part pf that...

Im sure they will have Infinite run on Xbox one, but it will probably release alongside the new console in 2020 or something. One of those "Runs best on Xbox Two" deals. I'll probably buy a gtx 1070 sometime between now and then instead of upgrading to the new Xbox and save some money. I don't have a 4k tv, and Microsoft is kinda focusing on resolution more so than framerate.

At 343i Community Day there was an hour long presentation by the director of the Infinite trailer and it's only a short one minute thing but they pointed out so many secrets that are hidden in the details. I am super excited for this game.

I Didn't actually see the presentation, I'd oughta go see it now actually. Hopefully that'll get me more hyped for the game

Do you think we'll see another trailer before the year is out? Opinions, guesses.... leaks? muhahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back