Timecon's Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool elite showcase that Rocks thanks a bunch!!
here are some high def of my helmet taken by my sister
just installed the double visor
had to take a few out those are big pics
IMG_3008.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

rachciav said:
ooo! i like! really nice detail. which model did you use?
are those the final colors youre using?
thanks very much! this is FS second to new model with a lot of sanding and extra stuff added and yes those are my final colors, but once I start molding pieces I will be doing different colors

Last edited by a moderator:
thats the same one i used..but you added alot more details and sanded it much better....
the color on the thigh and helmet look different. thats why i asked.

rachciav said:
thats the same one i used..but you added alot more details and sanded it much better....
the color on the thigh and helmet look different. thats why i asked.

no its the same the other pics are taken with my iphone and the helm pics were taken by my sister 8 megipixal camera

Excellent! Another superb job from the 405th! Timecon you deserve the leet status. I can only hope mine turns out half that nice! What about your vents? Left them out for the pics or what?

tlither said:
Excellent! Another superb job from the 405th! Timecon you deserve the leet status. I can only hope mine turns you half that nice! What about your vents? Left them out for the pics or what?

Thanks man!!
yeah I'm waiting for some fans to come in the mail then I'll install the vents

Phenomenal work, timecon! I really dig how you masked areas to create well proportioned, clean details. I must remember to do that when build up comes. Everything you've touched turns to pure Spartan Gold! I am dumbstruck and smitten with your builds...

Looks great, dude! 'Can't wait to see you all suited-up.

Your chest piece looks so symmetrical. When I cut mine in half, the front right side was twisted. :/

hillhopper said:
any chance we can get pics on the neck pice ? would like to see the final out come of the detail.
if your reffering to the under suit it is still under contruction they plan is to be complete in about 11 days

Hey Timecon,

Great job on your armor so far...I really dig your Shins...they look like they were made from clay so big props to you on that...hhhmmm, makes me want to start on CH shins now!!!

Can't wait to see what you are doing for the undersuit...you rock buddy!!

hillhopper said:
no i was talking about this

Oh.. ok sorry misunderstood you yeah here are some pics
4186d5f2.jpg

830d76a7.jpg

15f49ef3.jpg

and I got all my 40 leds in the mail yesterday and installed
c932d38b.jpg

e45626a1.jpg

and the starting of the boots
f2f32906.jpg

Thanks Wetokole that means a lot coming from you I've been watching your progress and it looks very tight as well.

heres a little preview of my undersuit, Thanks goes to my mom who has been sewing all my costume since I was a kid

IMG_3025-1.jpg

IMG_3029-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back