Timecons First Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

timecon

well I hope you all like this, I actually hate watching myself on camera but maybe you may find this some what interesting

"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="630" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, geek room? How about the best room ever!!! You have some sweet props and costumes. I never knew you had so much stuff thats other then halo. Optimus prime costume, Amazing!

Wow! You are working on lots of projects all at once! I had no idea. Everything looks amazing. Keep up the great work. Oh and tell your mom that she is an amazing seamstress and thank your wife for being so patient with you. It might help to clean up that kitchen of yours :p

Tim-e-con? i always thought it was Time-con... like its time for the con?

wow, you got alot of stuff in that small room, love the optimus suit... all your helmets are looking amazing.

also what are you making your mando armor out of? did you go the trashcan route? lol...im still amazed people do that.

my g/f walked in while i was watching this and said "good god . that man has an armory" just thought i would share that with you , but you has the skills , theres no doubtin that now

Thanks guys and girls glad you like the armory and the geek room

responed to you Gman

DreadMullet: I thought people might have thought time-con but yes its tim-e-con and it actually stand for something but I'll let people know at a later time. and yes I'm using the trashcan method easiest costume and not as time consuming as some that I have done

LOL....first off I'm sure I can't be the only one wanting to see your bondo secrets. (but thanks for shouting me out there)

Also....Holy Cow....you have a ton of projects! love the "robots", the O-Prime, and the RC I'm super excited about.

I wish I wasn't in post college grad limbo right right. I would really like to be working on some things and seeing all your doings makes the itch really bad!

keep up the good work! (can't wait for the sweet tut on bondo!!! rock n' roll!!! (y) )

Really like the vid Timecon... I'm also interested in that bondo method of yours. Waiting for your next vid!

Amazing room Tim, I like your Clone Wars Rex Helmet. I've just sneakily watched your vid at work so no sound. I look forward to getting home and hearing your wise words.

RedTogusa said:
Amazing room Tim, I like your Clone Wars Rex Helmet. I've just sneakily watched your vid at work so no sound. I look forward to getting home and hearing your wise words.

LOL wise word, I'm not used to being on camera I think they were stumpling words, but thanks

Nice collection u got going there.
Keep up the work,
and keep em video's commin

U selling one of those BR's ??

Yur-Ry said:
Nice collection u got going there.
Keep up the work,
and keep em video's commin

U selling one of those BR's ??

I dont have any BR's
do you mean assult rifles (AR's) maybe?

Very impresseive in deed. WWEll done Tim. Be sure to keep us updated on the awesome projects.

Ithica
Dave

Just got home from work so I've watched it now with the sound on. Very good. Well done also to your wife for the good camera work and dropping the hint to show off your chest molds. :p

Whoa... Tim - E- Con... *mind blown*

Awesome video, thanks for posting it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back