Title Edit: Halo Mk V reference pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropicana

Well, I'm new here, and I'm kind of on a time trial to get this posted, but can I post reference pictures here? And would they be moved to the reference section of the site? Seeing as this is the only place I can post at the moment (to my knowledge anyway)

To anyone that answers: Thanks in advance.

Reference pics are always welcome here. On the top navigation bar, click Gallery, then follow folders till you find where you'll be posting them. If you're looking to post Mark V, you'll nav like this:
Gallery --> Armor Reference Photos --> Spartan Reference --> Mark V.

Then just click "New Image", Use the Upload button under the text box.

Bump, I'm getting my pictures now.

And thanks for the info. I never would have figured it out on my own.

EDIT: I got a lot of pictures and I don't want to spam the reference pictures. Is there a way I can zip them and host them somewhere? Like on this site, or a filesharing site.

This is awesome and earns a place on my bookmarks list. I will be needing all these shots very soon.

EDIT: Any chance of some good angles of the helmet. Sides and back. Top too if you have the ability and the time. Thanks a million!

drgon47 said:
This is awesome and earns a place on my bookmarks list. I will be needing all these shots very soon.

EDIT: Any chance of some good angles of the helmet. Sides and back. Top too if you have the ability and the time. Thanks a million!

Sure thing! Just wait until tomorrow (2:02am here right now) when I get out of school and I'll whip em up right away.

Last edited by a moderator:
DUDE you're me hero for doing this I think i might ditch my big daddy project now so i can finally do a MArk V suit! :lol:

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
DUDE you're me hero for doing this I think i might ditch my big daddy project now so i can finally do a MArk V suit! :lol:

Hehe strong words :p

Thanks everyone you've all been a great help in me understanding your forum and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back