to all australian's wanting to get active with there armour of any types

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marves2142

here in Australia we now have a group called the 105th ODST division and we will be trying to bring all the halo fans that make armour under 1 banner in aus so it is easyer to find and understand how to make or order the armour in australia atm we only have a facebook page and youtube channel but they have nothing on them as they are newly created i will post the links below and information on the 105th will be posted on the facebook page and videos of some of the thing we do will be posted on the youtube channel hopefully by the 28th we will have our first video of our first team building day

Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/105th-ODST-Division/167553489971044

youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/105thfeetfirst

Venture no we are not related to that group we are an aussie group that will be organising large events, primarily at supanova's all over Australia. the group you have found is dedicated to pepakura files for costumes in the USA

Odst_95 we are based out of Brisbane but we are accepting members from all over the country we also will help in locating matierals for the costumes and will aslo be selling ODST armour once the molds and weaspons have been made, this will also be shipped australia wide

also i forgot to state this is a group for people over 18 for various legal reasons reasons

Great that you want to encourage armor making in Australia but I have a few suggestions.

Its good that you are concerned with legality, but are you trying to make a 501st style community where the members have to be accepted. Frankly not that many people will want to make ODST armor just to be part of your club, May I suggest that you broaden your requirements a bit.

The other 105th group is international just like the 405th, and I commend them for what they do. I am Canadian and am a member of the other 105th.

Finally the most important suggestion I have to make is not to sell armor in large quantities under the 105th name. That wil only cause problems. This is why the 405th explicitly states that it dosen't sell armor

yes we have considered it and we are accepting people with any type of armour

the armour will not be sold under the 105th banner it will be sold from me as to remove any confusion

But why not just let anybody join and leave out the acceptance part. You are a member of the 405th and I haven't seen your suit. Indeed I don't even have a complete suit, and I'm a 405th member. Why can't it be the same for yours? You are looking for unity after all.

i have a completed suit i used hugh's odst pepakua all pictures are on my facebook page atm and we are taking ANY people that are interested in halo costuming in australia we are a group that is trying to help charities via doing events in australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back