Tom11G's M6G Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.
update

started casting and doins samples getting the mixes right with the alluminium dust, need to get some black pigment to put into the fast cast also

check it out

topmoulds2.jpg

topmoulds.jpg

the one in the middle was sand blasted , no good i recon

Wow :) That's great detail. I like the finsh you got in the casting. Adding some pigment will definitely make it look very realistic.

Keep the pics coming. I only just found this site but its pretty awesome. Lots of good ideas. I'm thinking of making something myself, and this will definitely inspire me.

P.S. I just lost my forum posting virginity. Woo Hoo.

B=====D

Samsh3rlicious baby!!!!

You have been pretty quiet for the last couple weeks! Any progress! Hope all is well.

word

havent forgotten about you all, been busy at real work

heres a test ive done with the alluminium powder

gun1.jpg

gun.jpg

Damn that looks good. The M6 is one of my preferred weapons and I think not enouhg people are doing them. I'm happy it's getting the attention it should get. Keep up the good work Tom11G and Lonewolf Armorer. I love the M6s.

shmalofan, no paint involved yet, thats just the alluminium dust in the easy cast :p

altair651, i used dowcorning silicone, quite expensive works really well, didnt use a vac chamber hardly and air bubbles.

thanks for the comments guys

TOM11G said:
shmalofan, no paint involved yet, thats just the alluminium dust in the easy cast :p

Ok, so it's a cold cast. you probably already said that. :p

keep up the amazing work, that pistol is da bomb!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, how did I miss this thread?!

Oh yeah, because it's in the NOOB forum!

Anyway, amazing work! Really looking forward to seeing these finished and shined up! *begins watching topic*

TOM11G said:

altair651, i used dowcorning silicone, quite expensive works really well, didnt use a vac chamber hardly and air bubbles.

Thanx a billion! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
word

its been a while another update, been pouring didnt realise what i got myself into but heres the result so far

blackcasts.jpg

ill get some better pictures soon, should have some up and finished in a couple of weeks stay posted

Ohhhhh.................wow...............!!!!!!!

Now where's my drool bucket?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks for the teaser update!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back