Too big?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image is a little small but from the looks of the way it fits your head and face I would say it looks just right.

IMHO, a little big, but it's probably not worth the effort to resize unless you have alot of time on your hands.

You can probably put bicycle padding in there if its just a little big, that might help. Let us know how it turns out. :)

your right bout that wolfy , abit of padding will make it look bigger on the armor and the helmet , adding a bike helmet or skater helmet inner padding will make it look abit better .

the real question is does it feel too big. it may look out of proportion to others but you have to worry about it fitting you comfortably, and unless you are walking around looking like a lollipop i dont think you have to worry about it being too big ;)

the helmet looks fine, the rest of the armor could be a bit bulkier though.
*sorry about any typos, i have a broken finger :cautious:

Yea, a little too big, I'd say you could get away with it, but if you want it perfect, make another one.

Ive had the same troble! the helmet looks 2 big and when i re scale the armour the armour looks 2 chunky, geting it right is a pain. i recomend going with what you got

WolfyJ said:
You can probably put bicycle padding in there if its just a little big, that might help. Let us know how it turns out. :)

I made padding out of craft foam, and it fits great, but I will have to add a chin strap so it wont fall forward off my head. Also I think the chest looked too small because the bicep was hanging off. So I fix it.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back