Topic Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BladeSlasher

Jr Member
This Topic Is Now Closed I do not need it anymore! if you wanna see what it was about check out my other topic about cutting pepakura!

why wouldnt you just ask this question in your original thread?

and no one can tell you what to watch or listen to, just listen/watch what you like.

my favorite to watch while doing pepakura is most definetly the office! Their humor can still be felt just vocally when you are bent over your pepakura armor!

THE OFFICE :)

your questions were answered here http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24516

if you want post another question in that thread you have already started.. otherwise dont start a new thread... mods can you merge these two threads? thanks

oh. p.s. if your really that bored at doing pep give it up and go play a game.. but if you are really bored and dont like it and cant keep focused pep is not for you.. use what others have already mentioned in your other topic. if that does not suffice then stop peping completely. or start peping and stop posting these topics. if your really that bored go watch the olympics or pick up a sport. pep is long and boreing. always will be and always has been. if you cant sit through it... well its not for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back