Tornado Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

newpol51

has anybody ever seen one of those tornado maker things well once i made a tornado with 2 count'em 2 mini twisters inside tho
se tornado makers are awsome.

Well, I believe Iowa State University has one of the largest tornado simulators in the country, if I am not mistaken. Not sure if thats what you were asking though. sorry if this didn't help

Widman2013 said:
Well, I believe Iowa State University has one of the largest tornado simulators in the country, if I am not mistaken. Not sure if thats what you were asking though. sorry if this didn't help
actually i was more less talking about the little plastic tubes with soapy water in them that you skae with a twist but that iwoa state thing looks intresting an i have tthe liitle tornadoe moaker i just was seeing if anybody else had one

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipmaster51 said:
actually i was more less talking about the little plastic tubes with soapy water in them that you skae with a twist but that iwoa state thing looks intresting an i have tthe liitle tornadoe moaker i just was seeing if anybody else had one

Actually I talking about the little plastic tubes with soapy water in them that you shake, but that Iowa state thing looks interesting an I have the little tornado maker, I just was seeing if anybody else had one.

I hope that's more understandable to everyone else..

I believe I know what your talking about. I've gotten them in the past but I threw them all away by now. They're tourist souvenirs/ kids toys...for those that didn't understand what hes talking about its a little tube and you shake it in circles and it makes a little tornado. I don't remember what they're called though. I believe they sell them at the omniplex in Oklahoma City, note sure where else you can get them though.

Kaya Tetsu said:
I believe I know what your talking about. I've gotten them in the past but I threw them all away by now. They're tourist souvenirs/ kids toys...for those that didn't understand what hes talking about its a little tube and you shake it in circles and it makes a little tornado. I don't remember what they're called though. I believe they sell them at the omniplex in Oklahoma City, note sure where else you can get them though.
book fair!

Shipmaster51 said:
i had one....when i was in elementary school. Then it just got old.

seriously, why make a thread about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back