Torso Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

SagittariusArt

Today im finished fiberglassing on my Torso, some Places become Bondo because some not so even.

But befour i go to the Bondo and Painting Step i want to do following Things:

1. Cut Torso into 2 Pieces or install a Exra to Wear it fast and easy

2. Install Speakers

3. Add Padding

Does anyone have another Tipps for Extras?

Hmmm I say a jet pack :D. I'm not sure if theres any more you can add. Maybe a secret pop out battle knife haha.

put in like an ipod holder to plug into speakers

Thats already a Part of the Lower Torso, exactly sayed for the Pouches on the Sides.

Buy two huge missile silos from eBay and glue them on the back.

Öhm...HALO Crossover with StarWars? Better not :lol:

Hmmm...got a new one, or better sayed an old one, the Torso becomes 2 LED-Stripes on the Frontpart. The other Parts becomes LEDs too, like the MC Original Armor has it.

But i have so much Space in that Torso, i must use that for anything (and no, he is not larger as it should be, he fits me perfectly).

Last edited by a moderator:
Modded Darth Vader Voice changer, coolest thing I could have done. Here are some pics, you just screw around with the speaker and well set it to MC voice.
IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

Arowin said:
Pocket protector in case the pens leak?

In built calculator?

HAHAHHAHA. Thats hilarious! MC isn't a nerd you know! But I like the idea :lol:

How about some type of laptop holder in the back so you can incorperate cameras and other cool gizmos that need a computer. You can also consider a camelback since it will get HOT in the armor

Camelback is a good one, i have one too, but i think its coming under the Torso.

For Camera-Systems i only would mount the ATC2000 somewhere, i hope that Thing goes cheaper sometime.

LEDs come too as you can see in the Pic.

@Kedann: Nice Work, does it rly sounds like MC?

How do you mess with the speaker to make it sound like MC? I have an old voice changer, it does "alian", "monster", and it amplifies your own voice. I would love to figure out how to change it!

[attachment=3304:camelbak_upland.gif]

A camelback so you dont go thirsty or have to take off your helmet in front of people just run the hose up te neck peice

Deadandbroken said:
[attachment=3304:camelbak_upland.gif]

A camelback so you dont go thirsty or have to take off your helmet in front of people just run the hose up te neck peice

Yesterday, 09:06 AM
Post #12

Camelback is a good one, i have one too, but i think its coming under the Torso.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back