Total Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon 1 said:
I would say that the original model would be either a replica or the actual studio prop used from Stargate. Thanks for ur kind words & yea ive noticed it is hard to keep everything straight but ill let u in on a little secret my model isnt 100% dead straight it is just slightly skewed but u can barely notice so im happy with it seeing as im a first time pepper

Oh BackBONE just did some searching on Google & found this pic

Anubis_by_Qoelet.jpg

so im kinda guessing that the "collar" could be a universal item for every Jaffa helmet

Cheers

Well to tell you the truth I think it's virtually impossible to keep everything perfectly straight. I think the key is to know how to mitigate getting off track on the pep shortly after you realize it's not centered right. If you don't I think that's when you actually start running into problems. I made an ODST helemt and the right side that touches the visor is kinda wowed out since I didn't really try to do anything about it untill it was too late to fix. I'm still learning how to pep too so I can't really explain "how" to try and fix it if it's a problem but I think the answer just comes with time and experience with peping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys just lettin u know that due to some personal commitments ive had to put this build on hold for a little while but hopefully get back to it real soon

Cheers

Ok guys Im back in full swing now so hopefully get back to finishing this build off now so like b4 will update the first post with update pics

Cheers

Nice my build is on hold again for the moment so i got nothing to show :( but good luck with your build Fireguard

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back