Toy Story 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noble One

Jr Member
what are your thoughts on the original toy story and toy story 2 being 3D now. I dont understand why theyre making it 3D it was perfectly fine without 3D.

i think that they were classics, and now they are screwing with them, potentially harming the movie's experience.

Gearsofhalo said:
i think that they were classics, and now they are screwing with them, potentially harming the movie's experience.

mustang2500 said:
A 3rd one? What little kid's going to know who Buzz Lightyear or Woody are? Dinsey, thow are stupid.

AMEN!!! Why Screw with something so awesome, however I do believe that only Toy Story was any good, Toy Story 2 is... meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's two different things coming out. There's a Toy Story 3 in development which is supposed to take place later in the life of the boy from the first two movies as he gets older and forgets about his toys creating an overall story arc for the three movies.

Then there's also what this thread is originally about which is a re-release of the first two movies, there is nothing being changed about them, they are just being shown in 3D. What this means is that it will still be the original two Toy Story movies but rendered stereoscopically so that it can be watched with those 3D glasses which all the 3D rendered movies are doing these days.

I'm sure the re-release is to refamiliarize everyone with the characters before releasing the third movie.

yup rerelease is to get people to know the characters again... but ive noticed a trend happening with disney lately. they have run out of idea's!

why do i come to that conclusion. well take this list of movies

starting from 1999 to 2008

pocahontas 2

lady and the tramp 2

cinderella 2

hunchback of notre dame 2

101 dalmations 2

jungle book 2

mlan 2

tarazan 2

bambi 2

fox and hound 2

cinderella 3

and fantasia remake.

i think disney is running out of ip's and has to keep rebilding themselfs. as for pixar. well i bet disney pushed them for another one of the toystory series. now i understand the marvel things. and i get the whole we are running out of ideas but this is just getting bad now. but hey im still waiting for another huge and monumental pixar movie better or bigger than walle or ratatouille.

haha imagine they make this movie until the kids is like 80....toy story 4 what be when he gets a full time job haha

A 3RD!!!!! :angry

I loved the first, and hated the second, so will the 3rd be horrible?

and seriosly the 1st was great don't mess with it by adding 3d

I'm not exactly sure how you guys think adding 3d is going to "ruin" Toy Story. It's the EXACT SAME MOVIE. They're just making it viewable through 3D glasses.

Ok Disney has officially run out of movies and options. I think poor Walt Disney is rolling in his grave with the things the company is doing. The other day my mother got a ad from the Disney Movie Club with movies for Halloween with almost every one of them with a R rating I mean it's not the way it should be done they want movies for that time of the year I can give them one not R rated how about The Halloween Tree it was a kids movie. Anyway back on subject the Toy Story 3D is just showing that Disney has come to the end of it's rope and they are desperate.

Flyerfye said:
I'm not exactly sure how you guys think adding 3d is going to "ruin" Toy Story. It's the EXACT SAME MOVIE. They're just making it viewable through 3D glasses.

i get what your saying..by the way i would just like to point out that i like your other saying you had on before..Across the skies we burn, Fire and steel dropping straight into hell Feet

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back