Transforming a Movie Optimus Prime helmet into G1 Optimus

Status
Not open for further replies.
optimusaint said:
thanks guys! im gonna sand it in a few spots, and do some repairs. then ill post another picture after the repaint.

Jedi, my MC suit is black and gold! i wore it to all of the Saints games last year. it was awesome.
Hey! I saw you on TV then! I recorded the game
( I think it was against the Ravens or someother team)
for the sake a comic con preview was on and this gold MC
came on TV for their pre- return to the game. I flipped out! (y)
Another flip out to know that was you. Too kewl!

(see people accross state know you) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Roodkill said:
Hey! I saw you on TV then! I recorded the game
( I think it was against the Ravens or someother team)
for the sake a comic con preview was on and this gold MC
came on TV for their pre- return to the game. I flipped out! (y)
Another flip out to know that was you. Too kewl!
(see people accross state know you) :D

seriously? you recorded it?? id love to get a copy of it! people recorded my appearances for the 2006 year as Optimus Prime, but i havent seen any for the 2007 year as Master Chief.

acmc117 said:
pep prime armor :mad:

you want me make some? or you know of some?

its technically not pepakura, because i dont use any 3d images or pepakura programs to make the pieces. its all by sight, using single ply carboard (aka chipboard)

i think that post was him throwing a tantrum cause he wants pep files of of the optimus prime armour lol

and that helm is sweet man! great job on extending the back and rebuilding the face plate! you did a great job!

spartan114 said:
i think that post was him throwing a tantrum cause he wants pep files of of the optimus prime armour lol
and that helm is sweet man! great job on extending the back and rebuilding the face plate! you did a great job!

thanks man. ill admit its rushed and pretty rough, especially around the ears and the eye sockets. ill get that smoothed out by the time football season starts.

i also need to put the "goggles" back in, cause right now the mask kinda pokes at my temples and the bridge of my nose.

BTW, all of the carboard forms are made for the body, i just need to add smaller cardboard detailing and start covering it in resin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back