Transporting your armor and equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeattack

With all the work put into all the armor and weapons props, how do you transport these to events, parties, etc.?

It's not like you guys and gals drive around in your armor...well...do you?

In California, law enforcement frowns upon transporting arms (including prop replicas) openly in a vehicle. But, I am sure they'll let you drive with your MC Helmet on. Tee-hee.

You comments are welcomed. Thanks for viewing.

mikeattack said:
With all the work put into all the armor and weapons props, how do you transport these to events, parties, etc.?

It's not like you guys and gals drive around in your armor...well...do you?

In California, law enforcement frowns upon transporting arms (including prop replicas) openly in a vehicle. But, I am sure they'll let you drive with your MC Helmet on. Tee-hee.

You comments are welcomed. Thanks for viewing.
well i put mine in a duffel bag and wear the mc helmet because it looks like motor helm then i ride my bike everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Use a LARGE rubbermade container. Seriously thats how lots of people transport their suits. Throw some foam padding on the inside of the container for cushion.

You MUST carry weapon replicas in a gun case if you don't want to go downtown. ALSO, store them in a trunk and if you get pulled over, TELL THE COP YOU HAVE A REPLICA FIREARM IN THE TRUNK! It will save you a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back