Tutorial: How to use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here, and have been pouring over these different tuts. I'm really excited about making my own armor, but have hit multiple serious drawbacks. One, I can't use that 3D program because it's for Windows and my Mac won't read the program; and two, I can't seem to find a PDF file that will load (the posted links claimed the server was down for that file). I was wondering if some one could help me out on my quest to joining the Halo armor awesomeness, by providing the proper files for the whole suit of armor for me. I would really appreciate it! :lol: You will forever be in my debt!

IETS 05 said:
I'm new here, and have been pouring over these different tuts. I'm really excited about making my own armor, but have hit multiple serious drawbacks. One, I can't use that 3D program because it's for Windows and my Mac won't read the program; and two, I can't seem to find a PDF file that will load (the posted links claimed the server was down for that file). I was wondering if some one could help me out on my quest to joining the Halo armor awesomeness, by providing the proper files for the whole suit of armor for me. I would really appreciate it! :lol: You will forever be in my debt!
if you have leopard, you can use bootcamp and dual boot a windows OS.

I seriously doubt you will find .pdfs on the whole suit, your best bet it is to use a windows PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude thanks alot ive been trying to figure adobe out its kool but so hard :mad: this is a simpler way i appreciate ure help :not worthy:

rvb4life said:
if you have leopard, you can use bootcamp and dual boot a windows OS.

I seriously doubt you will find .pdfs on the whole suit, your best bet it is to use a windows PC.

Really? Dang. I do have Leopard, I just don't want to mess with Windows (I hate them!). I'm basically begging people right now if they have the Hyabusa armor in PDF format, or had the time and patience to convert them for me (because I don't have the resources). I also don't have the money to get bootcamp or a windows OS right now... Obviously some one up there doesn't want me to have Halo 3 armor. :mad:

Ok, apparently I already have Boot Camp, could some one please tell me where to get a bootleg of a Windows OS on line? I don't feel like shelling out $200+... And I don't have that money... :cry:

Here at the 405th, we don't promote the theft of software. Or recasting the work of someone. I'm sure if you googled it, you would probably find it somewhere. Good luck.

Mmmmmmk, thank you... I took a risk asking you guys about that whole bootleg thing (I know it's wrong, I just don't like spending every cent I have). :( I'll probably end up buying Windows XP eventually anyway, seeing as it's only $199.99 now... stupid Vista-thingy... I don't think google likes me either... it never helps. Rawr... *goes and cried in a corner while moping about unfair life* :cry:

0o0 RaCeR BoY 0o0 said:
great tutorial but how do we put it together? o_O

You found this thread right? This is a sticky. There are many like this one. Read the Stickies to find out more.

dang this was nice. but i have a huge problem

it seems that i cant save any files because i needed to purchase a password.

was just wondering if you had to do the same thing.

anyways this tutorial was rlly nice. ty for posting this

To save files that you change in Pepakura, you must purchase a password from tamasoft.com. I believe it's currently $38. Well worth it if you are going to rescale lots of pep.

tlither said:
To save files that you change in Pepakura, you must purchase a password from tamasoft.com. I believe it's currently $38. Well worth it if you are going to rescale lots of pep.

ok tyvm. also was wondering when ur making mountain folds and valley folds are they 90 degree angle folds? or like 45?

Franbew said:
ok tyvm. also was wondering when ur making mountain folds and valley folds are they 90 degree angle folds? or like 45?

It depends on the model. Some come to a 90 degree angle and some are like 170 degree angles.... it wont be hard to figure out Fran :]

BlacRoseImmortal said:
It depends on the model. Some come to a 90 degree angle and some are like 170 degree angles.... it wont be hard to figure out Fran :]

haha well im brand new to this dont wanna mess it up. im using something called the hd model of the mjolnir VI or watever.

would it be 90? or wat? cause i have no clue :)

dont worry, the pieces will fall into place.... you'll understand when you start. Just connect the numbers correctly and line things up as accurately as possible, trust me.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
dont worry, the pieces will fall into place.... you'll understand when you start. Just connect the numbers correctly and line things up as accurately as possible, trust me.

ok. i just dont wanna mess up and waste paper lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back