I am starting my first suit of Mark VI and I made a rough copy out of ordinary printer paper and I would like to know if it is a reasonable method and any tips for a first suit would be great.
rvb4life said:All right everyone, since I joined, i noticed that a lot of the people attempting pepakura (not the experienced, i understand) dont have ANY idea of what to do. they just join and ask questions.
Reading the Frizzlefry tutorial is VERY helpful, until the parts are printed out and ready to be built. For those who have no idea of what to do after the printing and computer stage, READ ON.
This is for those who have hardly ANY experience with paper modeling or the pepakura designer layout.
Here is what you need.
1. Printed out parts (im making a FS torso)
2. Cutting knife (you can use scissors if you want, just a little harder with small parts)
3. Pens (to make clean folds)
4. Ruler (to make clean folds)
5. Cutting board (It helps save furniture)
6.Itunes (or ipod) to keep the boredom down
7. Pepakura designer with file open (itll be explained later)