Uh oh.. got a storm trooper costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
DSCF0622.jpg

get your storm trooper/master chief insults ready. It's time for a showdown!

Your gonna have the "More Manly" line in the first one right? plz :love:

Haha, let me know if you want any help with this.

Huh.... I didn't think you cared for the Stormtrooper stuff..

Well, can't wait to see the hilarity that ensues.... cheers!

It's not the East or the West side........Its that DARK SIDE! We gotta' Death star! Death star!!! But honestly cool suit Adam! I got nothing against stormtroopers! :lol:

Stormtrooper: " I heard what you said about TKs not being manly, put up your dukes you fruit booted fairy!!"

It'd be awesome if you could somehow incorporate that magnificent Stormtrooper aim into your story.

Have Master Chief just stand there as a Stormtrooper shoots and misses over and over. *MC sighs and walks away*

comedy:

1. storm trooper aim
2. storm trooper height
3. storm trooper guns
4. jedi hand waving

1. spartan colors
2. spartan tea bagging
3. artificial intelligence
4. whiny 12 year olds "online"

Yeah, have the trooper get one lucky shot at MC out of about 50-100, and have the Chief (as a whiny 12 year old) say something like;
"OMG, WTF? U hitt me u cnt hit me! im teh masta cheif!!!1!"

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! I can't wait to see this!
Did you buy a suit from Fitz? :p

Anywho, oh man, teabagging and the force.
*dazed look*"We don't need to see your identification..."

Sarge Christi said:
OMG! I can't wait to see this!
Did you buy a suit from Fitz? :p

Anywho, oh man, teabagging and the force.
*dazed look*"We don't need to see your identification..."

Nah, He didn't buy it from me. With the antics I'm sure he's gonna be doing with it, I'm glad he bought FX armor...the best armor for "messing around in" so to speak :p

Adam, make us proud! ;)

Can't wait to see your videos!

If you need a clone, or Jango Fett in your videos I might be able to do that too.

- Fitz

Heres an Idea
Chief: Where the %^#$ is the Chocolate Chip?
Chief Shoots StormTrooper in Face
Teabag.

Adam said:
comedy:

1. storm trooper aim
2. storm trooper height
3. storm trooper guns
4. jedi hand waving

1. spartan colors- "Storm Troopers don't have a "Rainbow Division"
2. spartan tea bagging
3. artificial intelligence

5. spartan fall damage- Trooper- "You think you're tougher than me!" answ. "I don't know, would you survive getting thrown off a twelve story building?"
6. spartan #s/TK #s
7. spartan jobs/TK's
8. camping(it's a legitimate strategy! :lol: RvB)

Adam said:
DSCF0622.jpg

get your storm trooper/master chief insults ready. It's time for a showdown!
It's on adam! It's on, I'm getting my kit whenever I can buy them off this guy on ebay, he sells them like crazy, when I get mine...the master chief vs stormtooper showdown is on...you cant be in 2 costumes at once sooo...you ened someone to compete against :p

Did you trim the suit yet? it looks too big on you, unless it's on a display. also, why is the lower arm having no detail? there should be little rectangles in the middle of the arm going down to the wrist.

Oh thats not yours? Theres a few things which arent right with that suit, but over all it still has the stormtrooper look, the main thing I can only find wrong is the little rectangles on the lower arm, which should look like this

6cd0_1.JPG

the one you posted is perfectly smooth on the elevated area. Only thing I can think of is whoever took that picture had the arm pieces on backwards.

same suit as in the picture, just hasn't arrived yet. It's an FX/GT suit. Basically the el-cheapo TK suit.

An FX kit is what I am also buying, but from a guy who he himself makes them in mass now and sells them for 490 a kit. The Kit i am buying includes straps, velcro, all helmet pieces, decals, instructions, everything you need except the undersuit. With undersuit I expect this to all cost around 560-600 dollars. Maybe a fan kit will do me good, but heck, if I wont be using it often, I could buy a cheap summer time personal fan they sell for 2/3 dollars in the dollar store, I could rip it apart and just use the switch, motor and battery and the little fan head, I dont need anything super fancy.

The guy used to sell these on his website for 700 dollars a kit, but now his site is gone so he sells through ebay, I guess his busienss is soo good he can sell kits cheaper just because he sells them right after listing them. I have been trying for the past week to get a kit and everything I log into ebay it shows he sold it. No one wants to buy his body kit though because it doesnt include the helmet, for 130$ more you get the helmet and all the straps and accesories. And thats what everyone is buying.

Sigma-LS said:
Your gonna have the "More Manly" line in the first one right? plz :love:

Haha, let me know if you want any help with this.
It's more "Manly" than say, a Stormtrooper...

GOLD! lol, everytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back