Uhh, WTF guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark3nd Av3ng3r

Why is it that no links work on the 405th anymore? Why is it that more than half the embeded pictures look like links that failed? WHY IS IT AFTER MONTHS OF BEING BACK UP, THE 405TH STILL ISN'T WORKING PROPERLY??? C'mon guys, but doesn't it seem ridiculous that at this point the 405th still isn't working the way it should? Someone tell me this is a big joke. I thought these guys were gonna get this site back up and running but it looks like I was mistaken because this site has been running for months now and still isn't functioning properly. I'm glad I took to another forum site shortly before the DDOS attacks happened or else I'd've been pissed off more so than I am right now. I can't find half the pep files anymore because most of the threads with links, DON'T WORK ANYMORE! Can anyone explain why this is still the way it is?

^Because membership is free and the guys running the site are paying out of their pocket to keep it up.

Free =/= Good

you have 9 posts. you really were never a member. at least not much of one. so stop trolling and either enjoy forum or go to the other one that you spoke of. people have lives you know, Adam and the boys cant keep up with everything that involves this forum.

Why is it that no links work on the 405th anymore? Why is it that more than half the embeded pictures look like links that failed? WHY IS IT AFTER MONTHS OF BEING BACK UP, THE 405TH STILL ISN'T WORKING PROPERLY??? C'mon guys, but doesn't it seem ridiculous that at this point the 405th still isn't working the way it should? Someone tell me this is a big joke. I thought these guys were gonna get this site back up and running but it looks like I was mistaken because this site has been running for months now and still isn't functioning properly. I'm glad I took to another forum site shortly before the DDOS attacks happened or else I'd've been pissed off more so than I am right now. I can't find half the pep files anymore because most of the threads with links, DON'T WORK ANYMORE! Can anyone explain why this is still the way it is?

dont be so harsh adam and all moders are trying their best to keep the site running you should be feel lucky and only a couple of post?
i agree with rvb18

Guess you're on your own.

The rest really appreciates the work our site admin done to get most of the site back up again.

Sir, Adam and all the other workers are trying there best to even keep this site running. Either use what this forum has to offer or go to the other forum that you spoke of.

You should have read the updates on facebook while the forum was down-.- There adam said that this is not the same host as they used before. Tons of new code they have to learn and understand. Then, when they are done with that they can go to work on the site. If you have ever tryed to setup a web site, you know that is a s**tload of work. As the other guys said, The people on this site works for free. They don't have all the time in the world:p

I'll tell you something that you will learn when you get a good job, or start working with teams etc.

Don't come to me with problems. I know what the problems are. Come to me with solutions. Until then, I have refunded the money you spent for your inconvenience.

Seriously though. How would you like to help? Because complaining about what we already know about isn't helping.

Don't come to me with problems. I know what the problems are. Come to me with solutions. Until then, I have refunded the money you spent for your inconvenience.

If this was a post on Facebook, I'd totally like your status. :p

Hey guys. I apologize for earlier. I was P-Oed for really no reason and I do that from time to time. The other forum site I'm a user on is a little more broad than a site that is more or less strictly Halo builds. I never posted here much because I found that site and it just so happened that I was a little more welcomed and had more recognition for things like my Iron Man helmet so I was more inclined to post there rather than here and after the DDOS attacks, I still came here to look for peps from time to time and couldn't find them and so I just got more and more irritated each time and I just blew my top on the whole links just taking you back to the home page thing.

yeah, dont be so harsh, tahst not a way to contribute to the forums, i have had no problems at all, and really if you are having a problem with it donate, i did, many people did and every penny helps, as stated before, "ask not what your forum can do for you. but what you can do for your forum"

*gasp* adam! awesome! but more on track...rvb18 does have a point, you may have been a member for a year, but you arent much of one. from what we've read at any rate. also, if you have any tech know-how about how to make the site better...quit complaining and let the mods and adam know of your idea...in the meantime...nobody likes a whiner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back