Uk Red Nose Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon2005

Jr Member
Hi guys, was just wondering what any did for the 2009 Red nose day and how much you raised?

My little thing was a work fancy dress, which you could guess a RED spartan outfit i thought would be quite fitting.

i raised £160 for a couple hours of wearing this at work...

[attachment=8360:p1240004s.JPG][attachment=8361:p1240005s.JPG]
[attachment=8362:p1240007s.JPG][attachment=8363:pC180009s.JPG]

so what did you guys do??

Awesome! I personally didn't do anything for Red Nose Day. However I did see Darth Vader and Jack Sparrow in TESCO's. :lol:

rundown said:
erm red nose day? o_O is this a collecting day for a good purpose?

It's a charity that happens every two years in the UK, where everyone sort of joins together to raise money for the kids in Africa and all over the world that are in poverty! I think this year the aim was to raise enough money to buy mosquito nets for the children in Africa that die from Malaria. So far we've raised arund £58, 000, 000!

http://www.rednoseday.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah sorry to the guys who didnt know, Red nose day is a little some thing every year to raise money and awarness of homelessness and stuff in the UK and AID for the people in third world countrys.

it is still kinda amazing to think even in a time of recesstion i think we raised £58,000,000.

oh and smile i did a captain jack a few years back for the same cause...dig...dig...dig...ah ha!

[attachment=8364:priate_dave.jpg]

its not a great one by any standards but hay it was a last minuite thing.

This topic makes me feel guilty as I did nothing for Red nose day this year. :oops:
My wife did some stuff with her work so by way of marriage that almost counts as me doing something......right?

Anyways, nice Armour mate. Looking really impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back